cant delete,or move file help

Thread: cant delete,or move file help

cant delete,or move file help

ok i found a mp3 file in one of my folders that i cant delete move or rename can any one help me please this has happened to me in the past and what i do is put it in a floppy (for some reason it can be moved there then format the floppy but i cant do it with this because its to big help please this file is pissing me off

ps when i right click on it it deosnt get me the option to rename or delete(it deos not appear on the rightclick menu)

Did you try deleting it via MS-DOS (command prompt)

use the cd command to change to that directory and then type in del filename.mp3
    StreetsCrack.com Join The Best Music Social Network Online. Music downloads, promotions, forums, profile, games etc...

********** |ceWriterguy
    Sometimes windows arbitrarily decides to deny permissions to everyone on a certain file or two. I had it happen on a couple of software packages from the 2 isp's I use once - here's how I fixed it:

First - I full-on system scanned for virii, spyware, the works to make sure it was a windows screwup and not something worse. I did this in safe mode.

Second - I used the methods described in this thread to gain 'system rights' and wipe out the offending programs for reinstall under my normal account.

http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=264025

Hope that helped!
    Even a broken watch is correct twice a day.

Which coder said that nobody could outcode Microsoft in their own OS? Write a bit and make a fortune!

finnallllllllllllllllly some one created a program for this problem (this has happened to me many time) i tried delete on boot but that program didnt work then i was reading and found a program called DeleteFXPFiles ,if this ever happens to any one i highly recommend it.

thanks for helping me i extremely appreiceted it.

sorry for my crappy hand writing (typing)