PHPBB help (I'm so close)

Thread: PHPBB help (I'm so close)

PHPBB help (I'm so close)

First off i'd like to thank everyone who helped me last time with all my PHP forum help the last time.

This time i'm so close i can taste.
    I used h3r3tic's tut on setting up apache mysql and PHPBB.
    I'd get all the way through it and have them up but it would be so sluggish and i get to many error screens.
    I took a break from setting up the php forum for a while and set up the rest of the site first.
    I then went back reinstalled everything and followed as bast i could all the advice from the last time i ask for help in my thread titled "PHPBB Help"
    The forum works alright but it's still a little sluggish and when logging in i sometimes get a screen that looks like the attachment.
    When visiting my Finace' house i loged in and was able to post but also got the same lookin screwed up page after playin around for a bit.

What attachment ? I set up a phpbb forum a long time ago, maybe i could help, can we see a screen shot ?
    StreetsCrack.com Join The Best Music Social Network Online. Music downloads, promotions, forums, profile, games etc...

Banned
    Just looking over your picture, I was able to recreate the issue... http://24.207.158.149/index.php/index.php , you want, http://24.207.158.149/index.php .

The problem is that you're in a directory where the index.php can't find the css styles nor the images so all you get is crap like that.

OK TT i think i was on to that too i'm setting here messing with that.
    So i put all the PHP files in a folder called index.php
    This seems to work. Does that seem right?
    I'm still getting a few pages not loading all the way.

Since you moved it to another folder... Do you have the recomended access rights on all files and folders for PhpBB in the linux file system?
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

I'm running Windows XP pro.

Isn't there anyone out there that knows how to fix phpbb forums on a apache server on a box running windows XP pro?

The pages are just loading half way nine times outta ten.

It looks something like this...