I am doing research on Honeypot. and consider take it as a topic for my master research thesis. I have read through articles all about honeypot/honeynet. Have few questions related to it...

Let say i take Building & Implementing Honeynet as my topic as research thesis, and i implement it with honeypot tools that available now in the market (honeyd, honeywall, KFsensor, Specter..etc) and i build a network, configure some script files to mimic OS & services, bind it with sensor & IDS, capture logs files, and analyst the logs with a report(attacker motives...)

Do u think that will be a good thesis for master degree? University requirement for thesis are more based on theoritical..... or, they expert you come with a brand new idea/concept on the area you research... if not, when they found something similiar or the idea actually exist, they will consider you as plagiarism ...

i saw some project where building honeypot in a Virtual machine (vmware) and consider as a honeynet framework in a single machine (& i found the way to detect those kind virtual honeypot).... i'm looking for more huge & high interaction...

How if i add some new element like Wireless (FadeAP, or use tcpreplay to record the traffic and reply it, or write a script file to mimic the wireless traffic, some sort like that)....or STOP spams with honeypot... BUT still, this ideas had been found and explore...

I am doubt about how to choose Honeypot as my title..... i'm a fan of honeypot... although i'm still new to it.... i would like to get some suggestion....

Thz... good day...