Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wow... I'm actually offended!!!

AO Ancient: Team Leader

Wow... I'm actually offended!!!

After reading ur post and understanding ur feelings about me and Muslims I would suggest u people to visit a mental hospital (as this veteran being kicked out of the uniform's due to his mental condition ! no problem man i will help u out if u r willing as normal people will easily conclude this from ur post) and have a good treatment there. As far as 'Freedom Of Speech' concerned i think its like a giving a fully loaded gun to retard persons (like u). I will not mind ur writeups (who mind retards?) due to ur childish behaviour (i m amazed how retard childrens get into forces). It will be better for u to just flush out the poision against muslims of ur brains. As far as humor is concerned it should not hurt other feelings (esp: religion) if u wish to call urself civilized ones. Hi Hi one more thing the mmkhan (the one u linked, a childish play with google) u mentioned in ur posts is not me (By GOD, i swear). Again, commenting on ones face (alas, ur childish behaviour and a sick mind, i think the normal childrens also does not behave in a way as u did). I think u should have grown up and think like mature people. I will not utter a single word from this point as this will make no differnce in u and me.
    From here

Specifically this:-

i m amazed how retard childrens get into forces
    I spent 10, yes ten, years in the military. I would place the IQ of either my mother of my father against either of your parents. I would also place my IQ against yours and your parents IQ against mine alone. You have clearly never been in the military. If you had you would understand that IQ isn't a pre-requisite. In fact, in most cases IQ is a hindrance because a high IQ usually precludes common sense which is _much_ more important in the life of a soldier.

You chose to take offense to a joke... A _single_ line in some 100 lines of jokes against many people of different religions/creeds/colors etc. etc. etc..... It demonstrates your lack of common sense.

You chose to attack soldiers.... To the day I die I will tell you that they are the "salt of the earth". If you don't understand that, remember that _you_ cannot live without salt... Same applies, you can't live without your soldiers... Some may be disagreeable and rude, (though BlackIce was only disagreeable IMO, (sorry Blackice, you were a little over the top)), but they do a job that most, including you I suspect couldn't and wouldn't do!!

Don't ever disrespect the fighters in this world, they do the job the rest of you can't face but they do the job that you need someone to do. As much as you want to negotiate and be nice to people there will always be some who, through physical superiority, will take advantage of you. Peace only comes through a benevolent attitude coupled with superior firepower.

Learn it, live it, and learn to laugh about our differences......
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

i m amazed how retard childrens get into forces
    Yes it amazes me as well, but not as much as the fact that they all seem to end up with a staff car, Adjutant, and driver.

IMO No1 should EVER disrespect any Military, Police, Firefighters or any other Emergency task force.

mmkhan, get over it...

*YAWNS*......It was a boring thread in the humour forum and it's just as boring over here....
    Confirmed Kill....Back and ready to argue!

Banned
    Cybr1d
    IMO No1 should EVER disrespect any Military, Police, Firefighters or any other Emergency task force.
    Sooooo.... what about the UN troops? The troops that made sure your fatherland's people (the poorest country in Europe) didn't all die from hunger... those 50k+ troops that do their best to help people in need... it's pretty obvious that you don't respect those at all (from previous posts)... they're military, no? Or at least emergency-task-ish?... or maybe you just don't respect the organ they're working for. If that's the case, you just made a perfect analogy for people who don't like the (American) policy and who you amongst others accuse of "betraying" the troops. Thank you and you're welcome
    I can't wait for another "**** the UN" reply without any background!

Is Dries sticking up for the US?????? Wait, no, I've misread it, Sorry lol. I feel funny. It rocks.

And Neggy, CK, this is for you guys:

Banned
    That reminds me... US stands for United States... EU is French for Etats Unis (United States)... and most countries have EU for European Union. So next time you see "Made in EU", it could either stand for "Etats Unis" (French for United States) and be made in the US, or it could mean "Made in the European Union" and be good quality... unless it's from the eastern part of Europe, of course...

It's about time the US joins forces with Western Europe

********** |ceWriterguy
    I let his response there go TS - feeling he was spanked quite thoroughly enough, but I absolutely agree with your sentiments. I think he wrote that to try to get the better of my temper more than to inflame *every vet here*...

[edit]Yes, I was over the top in spanking him. I'm pretty sure it's because he took such offense to such an tiny little snippet of a post and publicly called the mods down on me. To be quite frank, I'm still thoroughly pissed over the whole thing. (praise Allah, YHVH, God, Buddah, and the 4 watchtowers for ignore!)[/edit]

[more edit] Neg - I said **** the UN. I didn't say **** it's soldiers. I did, however, take great pleasure in saying they'd have their arses handed to them without US support. No disrespect to the guys slogging it out in the field, but a TON of disrespect to the fools directing them.[/more edit]
    Even a broken watch is correct twice a day.

Which coder said that nobody could outcode Microsoft in their own OS? Write a bit and make a fortune!

Originally posted here by Negative
    That reminds me... US stands for United States... EU is French for Etats Unis (United States)... and most countries have EU for European Union. So next time you see "Made in EU", it could either stand for "Etats Unis" (French for United States) and be made in the US, or it could mean "Made in the European Union" and be good quality... unless it's from the eastern part of Europe, of course...

Or, you could get something saying "Made in Germany" and not have to worry at all