Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: hacking windows nt server

hacking windows nt server

I need to view someone's emails at work but i don't have their password to log onto windows as them. are there any ways for me to be able to get into it???

Yes it is very easy, you logon as administrator, reset their password then login as them.

Better check out the AUP and legality of such an action in your area, I recommend that you talk to your corporate legal department first.

Cheers

AO Senior Cow-beller
    /me waits with baited-breath to see what outcome, if any, is reported...
    "Data is not necessarily information. Information does not necessarily lead to knowledge. And knowledge is not always sufficient to discover truth and breed wisdom." --Spaf
    Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made president should on no account be allowed to do the job. --Douglas Adams (1952-2001)
    "...people find it far easier to forgive others for being wrong than being right." - Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore

Just ask him to log in for you... no big deal.
    Everyone is going to die, I am just as good of a reason as any.

http://think-smarter.blogspot.com

AO's Mr Grumpy

Re: hacking windows nt server

Originally posted here by dougal
    I need to view someone's emails at work but i don't have their password to log onto windows as them. are there any ways for me to be able to get into it???

Face/Off (1997)
    Tagline: In order to read his emails , he must become him.
    Computer says no
    (Carol Beer)

just have him log in, its the easiest way. cause if you change his password then he'll suspect someone hacked his mail and then you look like the bad guy.
    Davide Coon

Banned
    Or better yet, kidnap him, take him to your basement, tie him up using chains, belts, and rope, then slowly torture him until he tells you the password. (Might not be legal in all areas, might want to contact your local PD and ask.)

Retard. =\

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    Dougal: You say you "need" to view these emails.... What _exactly_ is the burning need? Is it a legal issue or some such and you are responsible for dealing with it?

There are ways but I need more information regarding the operating systems, your rights on those systems and what kind of mail server is being used.

OTOH, if you are someone trying to spy on your co-worker to see what he is saying about you to your boss/girlfriend/wife/boyfriend then you probably came to the wrong place to ask.... Your call...
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

he might aswell have said "How do I hack hotmail?".
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

Tiger~ is right, we need to know more about the systems involved. My suggestion works with simple systems that do not require additional passwords for the mail system and/or files within it.

I have had to crack colleague's e-mail systems in the past. They go on vacation and something crops up on a project whilst they are away that needs immediate attention.

That is why I emphasised checking the legality first . Just because some senior manager asks you to do something doesn't mean that you do...........a lot of them can see no further than their next bonus, and do not understand the possible implications