Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Happy BDAY Debs

I downloaded an IRC client (reinstalled WinXP on this box earlier today), what server/channel does AO frequent?

Currently I am in irc.unerror.com/#lobby, which I saw on another thread. But I don't see much aside from some kids talking about hentai. o_O
    http://www.AntiOnline.com/sig.php?imageid=745
    http://www.AntiOnline.com/sig.php?imageid=746
    -- Be a part of the team! Join Protochaderin and help us build the game you want to play! --
    - http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...m/devlogo2.gif -

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday dear debwalin

Happy Birthday youuuu

Have fun
    I had to google 'jfgi' to see what it meant. The irony is overwhelming.

@ Winds...yep, that's the primary server people hang out at here. Either that, or smdc-network.org.

I'm usually on UnError...the reason I asked about saon is because he's from the Jax Beach area, so I didn't know if you were the same person. I'm Deb on there. I'm not the most original person in the world

Thanks Connie
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

********** |ceWriterguy
    Damn Deb, that WAS a heck of a downer. Mrs. |ce and I have a longhair chihuahua - they seem not to have as many issues with their skin, but are still prone to seizures as all the little rats are... She does tend to think the cat's litterbox is her personal snack bar however - thank heaven for those 'gate thingies' we used on our kids when they were toddlers! Amazingly enough, her being raised around 2 cats has adjusted her way of thinking. Being the vocal pup she is (she's 8 months and we encourage it) she likes to bark/yip/growl/whine at us to get us to play. Tonight in front of Mrs. |ce and I she took great pleasure in meowing. I kid you not! It was loud and clearly a meow, but with that growly voice a cat would use when pissed. Gee. I wonder how she learned that one. Now if we can just teach her to speak human we might get her on AFHV and win some cash. Anyways, again Happy B-day (albeit 1 min past midnight by my clock, and now my youngest daughter's b-day instead of yours.)
    Even a broken watch is correct twice a day.

Which coder said that nobody could outcode Microsoft in their own OS? Write a bit and make a fortune!

LOL!! I have a chihuahua, and a chihuahua/jack russell terrier mix. My mix eats out of the litter box too! And then, to make matters worse, he wants to come and lick you right in the face >_< What in the world possesses them to do that?!

I haven't had either of my babies since they were puppies. My husband and I are pet shelter people. Both of them were abandoned, and we adopted them. The mix is no problem, he has no health problems at all (aside from eating cat poo) but the pure bred one is more trouble. He has skin problems and he has a hard time breathing sometimes. But for the amount of love they give us ... And it's actually kind of nice, since we adopted him from a pet shelter, we take him to the Humane Society Vet, and they give us a discount on already discounted services, so we don't end up spending a ton of money on him, but he gets the treatment he needs.

And yeah..the poor guy w/ the dog was a major downer, I kept thinking of him all day today, and what a sad day it was for him. I have had more dogs than you can shake a stick at in my life, and losing one never gets easier, and it made me so sad for him.

Happy Birthday to your daughter! I swear, with all the people I know that have birthdays close to mine, I don't know how anyone else was born any other month of the year!
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Happy Birthday.. Deb

< What in the world possesses them to do that?!
    Deb's they luv's ya..

It is an animals affection for it owner to share the wonderful arromas that they love..

Hey Deb,

You know you don't look a day older,
    Than you did yesterday.
    Your a great friend to many on this site,
    Because your the humanity in the mirror
    We all look over our shoulder..
    To Listen to what you say
    You help us stop and listen when we Fight
    and be buggered what can I get to rhyme with Mirror..

Thanks Deb.. Have a great day.. (21 huh)

Daughter (step) is 16 today.. remembered when I was looking iin at a motherboard SiS chipset..5-1-5 (UK date system) .. dambed they grow up fast

cheers
    (clean) Undies
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr

Happy birthday Deb! I hope the day proves most memorable!

Haha, Thanks Undy, that was really sweet. (For the record, I can't think of anything that rhymes with mirror either!) Speaking of your daughter, shoot me a PM and let me know what's going on with that situation?

Angelic, it was a memorable day...not neccesarily in a great way, but it was memorable

I vaguely remember congratulating you in IRC, but just in case...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Yeah. Ok.

See ya round.

-D0ppy