Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Intranets?

********** |ceWriterguy
    Yes, it was me who negged our new friend. Since I had more than one reason for doing so, I'll post them here:

I looked a bit on Google but didn't have time to go through all the results.
    In my point of view, you were either too lazy or just didn't have time to filter through the thousands of results. Whatever makes you think we will do it for you?

Oh Wow! Is it me or did I write that I checked google?
    Oh Wow! Is it me or was this a terribly smart-assed answer to someone who called you on the above?

In my point of view, I didn't waste anybodies time.
    This was the straw that broke the camel's back and got him negged. Let me address it - You come on here, ask us to do your work for you, disrespect the *one* member who started out trying to help you in your problem, then you feel you aren't wasting our time? Yah, OK. Enjoy the negs.

Now to the topic: You're searching for info on intranets. You seem to have 3 decent sources in what you've already found. I suggest quite strongly you take the time and filter through your thousands of google results - using the method described in the above post by Morganlefay. It's quite a simple procedure really, from your results page, click on the 'advanced search' link right near your keywords - and add in the things you *don't* want to see in the appropriate blank.

I hope you find your results.
    Even a broken watch is correct twice a day.

Which coder said that nobody could outcode Microsoft in their own OS? Write a bit and make a fortune!

I didn't want anyone to filter through Google results for me. If anyone got this idea, they've wasted their time.

I did say that I didn't have TIME. If anyone has got a problem with that I can't help them.

If you are going to blame me in anything, at least be nice enough not to pick one thing out of the whole context. I don't have any reasons to lie to anyone around here and if I give a reason for my request, this is the reason.

Now I'm almost finished with my report.

I'm very grateful for your "help" if you are ever in trouble I'll do my best to actualy help.

I belive that as such this thread should be closed to evade any further agravation to any of us.
    Don\'t post if you\'ve got nothing constructive to say. Flooding is annoying

Oh Tiger, 42 is much more than that. It's not only life, but; life the universe and everything. In fact you already know that mice or merely 3 dimentional profiles of a pan-dimensional, hyper-intelligent race of beings. Don't panic!
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    Sorry.... my mistake.....

To both road and night.....

PS: Road... It's 43 now.... Inflation you know... inflation.....
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

Nope not inflation... Joe Bob Briggs. (Joe Bob goes back to the drive in)
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.