Thread: governmentsecurity.org

governmentsecurity.org

I was wornding if any one could help my. I have know about govsec.org for a wile now and have been wanting to join it but ever time i try i get that stupid error message saying that the form admin id nolonger accepting any new users wtf is with this it has been like that for like year now.

It was open a couple months ago, but now it's closed again.
    If you are desperate for an account perhaps someone might hear you on the unofficial irc server (irc.governmentsecurity.org)?

Don't count on it but u may as well have a look there on the offchance...

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    stupid error message saying that the form admin id nolonger accepting any new users wtf is with this it has been like that for like year now.
    You really need to visit them regularly. They open the membership every now and again. They actually did a quick registration about a week or two ago for about a day. If you're a trial member, participate and they will notice (don't do posts that contain "1337" talk or posts that simply say "Thanks man!"). I personally wouldn't recommend begging in IRC. It'll probably turn them off to having you as a member.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Ok thanks for your help i will keep trying to get an account and i would neavor try the irc but thanks any way.

I personally wouldn't recommend begging in IRC. It'll probably turn them off to having you as a member.
    Sorry, but i must disagree with MsMittens abit on that one. If you really want an account, join irc.governmentsecurity.org then join #gso-chat

The guy ya need to speak with is w00dy as far as i know. Mention that you've been wanting to join for awhile now, your active on other security forums and would like to see gso's forum etc etc

If you just state the truth, and give him the details he's gonna need, dont beg, but be firm and sharp, he's either gonna say yes or no. dont beat around the bush.

GSO is a good forum, and i do recommend popping in every now and then
    http://sfx-images.mozilla.org/affili...88x31/take.gif
    If You\'ve Done Something Right. People Wont Know You\'ve Done Anything At All - God (futurama)

Now talking in #gso-chat
    * Topic is '.: GovernmentSecurity.org's Home on EclipticX :. Forum: Online :: Membership: Closed (pm w00dy if u would like to request an acct)'
    i only based my information from what i read on the above title in the irc server

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Hrmm.. they have changed their view on it then. Last time I was in IRC with them they didn't seem to keen on it. *shrug*
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Hummmm...curiousity awakened! An exclusive forum that people are dying to get into...could it be they give cookies n' cake?

With so many good forums on the internet I don't see the point.

As of 12:00am (midnight) January 14 they are open to new accounts, don't know how long it will last - I didn't even know they closed for new accounts. But If you read this anytime soon - the window of opportunity is open as I am writing this.

Good Luck