Our AO tsunami-region friends ?

Thread: Our AO tsunami-region friends ?

Trumpet-Eared Gentoo Freak

Question Our AO tsunami-region friends ?

Hey folks,

Been a while since the tsunamis hit the coast of Sri Lanka, Thailand, and others. But I was wondering what about our for.ex. Indian friends, hell all of AO-ers in the region ...

I hope for them they weren't there at that moment, but it's odd I for one haven't seen for.ex. cgkanchi and NullDevice, Grub (other community but still) and maybe others since end of last year. So cgkanchi and others if you see this, pop in on irc or reply here and let us know ...

Cheers all,
    Come and check out our wargame-site @ http://www.rootcontest.org
    We chat @ irc.smdc-network.org #lobby

Hello All,

I am so touched. Now i feel like being the part of the community which cares. Thx to shek(for this thread), SwordFish (for pointing out the thread to me) and the community at large for being so affectionate.

Its been a a while i have been here. I am kind of bzy with my own work.

I will try to keep in touch.

And on the other hand, i was lucky one not to be the victim of Tsunami and i am worried abt cgk...he live is in chenni as far as i know and chennai is one of the worst hit areas. I pray for his well being.

NullDevice
    guru@linux:~> who I grep -i blonde I talk; cd ~; wine; talk; touch; unzip; touch; strip; gasp; finger; mount; fsck; more; yes; gasp; umount; make clean; sleep;

AntiOnline n00b
    Hi,

NullDevice I think cgkanchi Lives in Bombay (well According to his profile ) ...................if he is in Bomaby he should be safe ....

Lets Hope he and all our AO'ers form tsunami affected reagon are safe .

--Good Luck--

NullDevice

Antionline Herpetologist
    I'm fine. I got back from a vacation and really haven't been looking at AO or logging into IRC at all since then. All of my friends and relatives in the tsunami hit regions (even the friends in the Andaman) islands are fine as well.

Cheers,
    cgkanchi
    Buy the Snakes of India book, support research and education (sorry the website has been discontinued)
    My blog: http://biology000.blogspot.com

Hey CG, I'm so glad to see you!!!!! Glad you're okay, and all you know are okay too.

Nulldevice, you too...CG is just my middle of the night IRC buddy
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Ok this got really freaky ...

I could understand Nulldevice got pointed by another member , but cgkanchi ...

He just comes on irc 5 minutes after i made this thread, so i'm like "cggkaaaannnncchhiiiiii ....", all excited and stuff.
    I say, "hey cgkanchi , nice of you to respond that quick to my call from AO"
    cgkanchi, "What call ? what thread ? I dunno from nothing"

So seems i can lead people via telephatics (or how do you call it)..

I will be receiving now to guide you from distance. I'm setting up a paypal account right now

Enfin, great to see them back ...

w00t! You guys are ok Glad to hear that.