Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 31337 Bsod

31337 Bsod

Hi all,

with the progam below you can see a real 31337 BSOD (check the error code).

the program will cause a BSOD but it will not damage your system (it kills winlogon.exe).

i though i'd share it, it might be fun ;-)

it will have to be run under the administrator account.

be sure to close all applications before running the program since it will cause a REAL bsod!

Careful with running, the program causes a Blue Screen Of Death!

bsod

Careful with running, the program causes a Blue Screen Of Death!

wierd, doesn't work on mine... XP
    how does it work ? Divide by zero or something ?
    The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool - Good Ole Bill Shakespeare

Wait so it causes a BSOD ? And after you reboot your system is fine again ??
    O.G at A.O

Banned
    Doesn't work on mine either, Scorp... not in Windows (XP Pro SP2), and not in command line...

Not bashing White Scorpions prog cuz he has some cool ones on his site but if you want to BSOD and still have your comp working fine after restart you could just mess with the regedit.exe and make it do it on command by pressing down the right ctrl and hitting pause break i think it is 3 times it is used for testing purposes i for get how to so it but i will find the artical i read it in and post it back here.

Figured out what the problem was (why it doesn't work). During cleaning up the code i accidentally put an 's' too many in SeDebugPrivilege, i made it SeDebugPrivileges, sinc the last one isn't correct the program kills itself because it can't add debug privileges to itself.

i've uploaded the working (and tested version) in the new zip-file, also source is included for people who want to know how it works.

Negative, this one should work on XP SP2 (i've tested it on SP2).

Wait so it causes a BSOD ? And after you reboot your system is fine again ??
    yeah it will, just kills winlogon.exe with an 31337 exit code, nothing special

well gore got to it befor i could thanks for puting a link to your post cuz i was having trouble finding the artical.

but that would mean changing the registry rebooting and pressing keys, this works instantly and it has its own 31337 error code

but nice trick though

Hm, only restarted my system, no BSOD
    O.G at A.O