Thread: AP Bug

Master-Jedi-Pimps0r & Moderator thehorse13's Avatar

AP Bug

Check out this post:
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=265382

Now, if you look at the status, it's extremely positive and if you click the link to check APs assigned, you'll notice that Soda Popinski added APs. Soda's assigned APs do not show up in my AP center, however, Winds8929 assigned APs which do show up in my AP center but not show in the link that shows all APs assigned to the post.

I'm more concerned with this from the standpoint of the failure rather than the addition of APs to my account.

--TH13
    Our scars have the power to remind us that our past was real. -- Hannibal Lecter.
    Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful. -- John Wooden

Banned
    They don't show up because SodaP's AP points are thread points, not points for you and Winds assigned points to you individually, not to the thread. So.. there is no failure except in your imagination. NO AP'S FOR YOU! 1 YEAR!

Master-Jedi-Pimps0r & Moderator thehorse13's Avatar
    Damn those imaginary failures. They sneak up on me all the time.

Our scars have the power to remind us that our past was real. -- Hannibal Lecter.
    Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful. -- John Wooden

Banned
    Shall I close this one to save you from eternal humiliation?