• Other (reply)

4 12.50%
  • Weirdo Mac OS ****

0 0%
  • NC

3 9.38%
  • GUI Email client

1 3.13%
  • Real admins don't click. Mutt. (If other, reply)

4 12.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Your Favorite Songs/Bands/ Albums

Your Favorite Songs/Bands/ Albums

I am trying to fill up my IPOD because I only have about 9 gigs used and I hate to see 30 gigs of space to goto waste. Currently I have 3 doors down, AFI, Aerosmith, Alkaline Trio, Alice in Chains, Alexisonfire, All American Rejects, Ataris, Audioslave, Blindside, Blink 182, Boy Hits Car, Brand New, Bush, The Calling, Coheed and Cambria, Cold, Dashboard Confessional, Donnas, Early November, Fallout boy, fenix tx, finch, finger 11, foo fighters, format, further seems forever, get up kids, godsmack, goo goo dolls, good charlotte, green day, incubus, jimmy eat world, juliana theory, Linkin Park, Lit, Matchbox Romance, the movie life, my chemical romance, name taken, new found glory, nickelback, papa roach, pixies, project 86, the promise ring, queens of the stone age, rage against the machine, relient k, rise against, saves the day, seven mary three, simple plan, sister hazel, something corporate, staind, a static lullaby, starting line, story of the year, strokes, sublime, sum 41, taking back sunday, tantric, thrice, thursday, tonic, trapt, unwritten law, the used, white stripes, yellowcard.

Now I dont have every song from these people so still if you like one of the bands above It would be cool to know what your favorite songs are as well. I don't mind listening to other types of music but I mainly like emo/punk/rock and a little bit of rap.

My Favorite song right now is- Get up Kids- Close to Me.
    Favorite Band- Taking Back Sunday
    My Favorite Album right now is Jimmy Eat World- Bleed American

With Everyones help I might be able to reach my goal someday.

Oh god not another one of these threads... ick...

I might make a slight soft-rock-acception for Alice in Chains & White Stripes. To me nothing in that list is particularly hard-rockin' in any way within that list... with the majority of it I'd probably use as target practice when I feel the urge to either piss on stuff or throw poop at something.

Kottonmouth Kings

Nuff said.

I hav to many favs to list.I listen to a bit of everything and am always listning to new things as to keep my musical mind open and not closed to new ideas.
    Scream If This Hurts Chica.