I have worked on SEVERAL computers where after I load SP2 for the customer which is part of what I do before I give a computer back, all the updates; the defrag gets screwed up.
I was wondering if anyone has figured out the resolution to this yet.
I have heard it can be due to NAV but I dont know if that is true yet.
People have said run sfc, that doesnt fix a thing.
I have tried running the inf to install it again, copying and extracting the files from computers where it does work, STILL NOTHING.
I have also tried using regmon and filemon and they dont seem to show any errors with the defrag.