IE opening

Thread: IE opening

IE opening

ever time i log on to my comp IE opens a window but i have dial up internet so it loads as and error... but it opens a new window like every ten to 15 min it will just pop up... i have ran all spy and adware programs i kno and virus scans and stuff... i can not figure out how to stop it is now starting to get on my nerves.....i was just wondering if anyone no what is going on and how to repair this or maby know what i can do?

THX ahead of time,
    Chris

Regal Making Handler
    Open IE, Click tools>options>connections........Check the box that says never dial a connection.
    What happens if a big asteroid hits the Earth? Judging from realistic simulations involving a sledge hammer and a common laboratory frog, we can assume it will be pretty bad. - Dave Barry

This sounds like spyware to me. Make sure your definitions are up to date, and don't forget to check the startup folder Start->All Programs->Start Up. That is just my stab at it.

... It really does sound like spyware is trying to display its pop-up ads, though.
    The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool - Good Ole Bill Shakespeare