Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Calling all over weight geeks

Heh, kind of shocked, no one mentioned me in this at all.

I'm 22 years old, I weigh 280 pounds, I can bench around 300, and I work out 3 times a week. I have a bad knee right now and there is water on it so even though my walking includes a limp, I still squatted 100 pounds 50 times 2 days ago, and the day before I put up 90 pounds 100 times. My legs are rock solid, even the people who work at this gym were touching my legs like wow, those are muscular.

I can pick up over 300 pounds fairly easily. I may be big but I have a **** load of muscle and I do work out. My gut has fat on it, but I don't think the people here who AREN'T fat can do 550 crunches in 15 minutes, well, I can. No one in real life makes fun of my weight. I don't get made fun of, and I don't eat very much.

Today it's 3:10 PM, I haven't eaten a thing yet and I'm leaving to go to the gym in 40 minutes.

I smoke too. But I outran a girl on the high school Track team back when I was in high school. I wasn't on any teams in high school but when you run from the cops on foot it's not you get a medal if you win, you just don't get arrested.

So thanks a lot to the Michigan state police, I may be chubby but I'm fairly in shape thanks to you.

The people here who call me a fatty, well, that doesn't bother me, there isn't one person here who calls me fat I couldn't kick the **** out of.

My wrists, fingers, and arms are all strong too. That's from Masturbation and playing Bass, drums, and guitar. My Triceps are huge, I'm pretty proud of those, that's from taking a 25 pound dumbell and doing backwards curls. I do those in sets of 300.

() \/V |\| 3 |) |3\/ |\|3G47|\/3
    I'm having a tangerine, cottage cheese, and Zen tea for lunch.

I'd kill for a burrito bowl from Chipotle.

Go Finland!
    Deviant Gallery

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    I'd kill for a burrito bowl from Chipotle.
    Note to Neg: hit the burrito bowl from Chipotle.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

They call me the Hunted foxyloxley's Avatar
    My wrists, fingers, and arms are all strong too. That's from Masturbation
    And would you care to share your exercise regime for the LEFT arm

Me: 1m 85. 100Kg [16 stone]

Should have lost weight, could have lost it.
    But, every time I tried to start, the take away opened ............................

Last time I lost weight was when first wife left.
    Dropped 25 Kg in 3 weeks.

Diet secret : Cider and cigars. nothing else.

An aunt went on a diet of red wine and steak for four weeks.
    red wine and steak for EVERY meal.

Put on 5 Kg's.

Best diet EVER , she said.
    so now I'm in my SIXTIES FFS
    WTAF, how did that happen, so no more alterations to the sig, it will remain as is now

Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's
    come and waste the day :P at The Taz Zone

I'm 5'11" and about 240 lbs...and I don't plan to pass on pizza, coke, submarines, fried chicken, or the variety of pasta dishes I enjoy so much...not to mention carrot cake, chocolate, and muffins.

I may die sooner but I'll die happy...I knew a guy once ( a friend of my brother's) who was really into fitness and eating properly...got hit by an oncoming car and died in the hospital...being healthy didn't save him!

Banned
    Originally posted here by gore
    Heh, kind of shocked, no one mentioned me in this at all.

I'm 22 years old, I weigh 280 pounds, I can bench around 300, and I work out 3 times a week. I have a bad knee right now and there is water on it so even though my walking includes a limp, I still squatted 100 pounds 50 times 2 days ago, and the day before I put up 90 pounds 100 times. My legs are rock solid, even the people who work at this gym were touching my legs like wow, those are muscular.

I can pick up over 300 pounds fairly easily. I may be big but I have a **** load of muscle and I do work out. My gut has fat on it, but I don't think the people here who AREN'T fat can do 550 crunches in 15 minutes, well, I can. No one in real life makes fun of my weight. I don't get made fun of, and I don't eat very much.

Today it's 3:10 PM, I haven't eaten a thing yet and I'm leaving to go to the gym in 40 minutes.

I smoke too. But I outran a girl on the high school Track team back when I was in high school. I wasn't on any teams in high school but when you run from the cops on foot it's not you get a medal if you win, you just don't get arrested.

So thanks a lot to the Michigan state police, I may be chubby but I'm fairly in shape thanks to you.

The people here who call me a fatty, well, that doesn't bother me, there isn't one person here who calls me fat I couldn't kick the **** out of.

My wrists, fingers, and arms are all strong too. That's from Masturbation and playing Bass, drums, and guitar. My Triceps are huge, I'm pretty proud of those, that's from taking a 25 pound dumbell and doing backwards curls. I do those in sets of 300.
    I'll paraphase a smart man. "Everyone on the internet can bench 300 lbs, run a mile in under 6 minutes, and kick my ass."

Bullshit.

And er0k, your crappy sarcasm is well noted but apparently he doesn't since he's 15 and already quite heavy. I've gone through the American school system and I know we aren't taught proper nutrition. Hell, we have soda sold to us in every hallway. So unless you have something usefull to say, go die in a fire.

I could kick your ass, I can't run a mile in 6 and I can bench 300. You call me fat all the time, have you ever actually looked at how I look? I can't possibly look 5 feet tall. The pic of me in my profile, though old, has a door frame in it. I'm almost as tall as it is and I'm not in some midget house where door frames are 5 feet. Add the mass of my body into it and you even though not the smartest ass in the pants, you should be able to fogure out I'm huge in more than one way.

In the pic I'm standing about 12 inches from the wall.

er0k
    And er0k, your crappy sarcasm is well noted but apparently he doesn't since he's 15 and already quite heavy. I've gone through the American school system and I know we aren't taught proper nutrition. Hell, we have soda sold to us in every hallway. So unless you have something usefull to say, go die in a fire.
    First off, I'll assume you aren't an idiot and respond.

1. Considering his age, it may simply be genetics.
    2. We are taught proper nutrition, but capitalism demands we buy certain products, ie unhealthy food products that are tasty.
    3. What i said was much more useful than what you said, as he is more likely to take heed to a friendly bit of advice than a scolding attack on his life, in which you know none about. My advice to you is to stop being a dick for no ****ing purpose. Apparently you have some sort of penis deficiency, so i suggest you take a look here, i believe you may just be thick enough to believe it. Not suitable for viewers under the age of 18

Originally posted here by gore

I can pick up over 300 pounds fairly easily..... but I don't think the people here who AREN'T fat can do 550 crunches in 15 minutes, well, I can.
    Congrats gore. I cant pick up 300 pounds even on chunks of 50 pounds
    and about 550 crunches... not even on my entire life. (and im twice older than you)

About the 6 miles... using a car counts?

im not a fat guy, but im really a weak and lazzy one

if it was possible, i would use a car inside in my home just to avoid walking...
    Meu sítio

FORMAT C: Yes ...Yes??? ...Nooooo!!! ^C ^C ^C ^C ^C
    If I die before I sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to encrypt.
    If I die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to brake.

And would you care to share your exercise regime for the LEFT arm
    His left arm is limp .

I'm 21 years old, weight 250 and I'm 6 feet tall. My exercise includes working my ass off in a warehouse all day moving printers and monitors around. Thinking of joining some sort of martial arts just to lose the extra love handles. Used to burn 400-500 calories a match when I was wrestling in HS. Graduated, got a GF, Gained weight .