January 11th, 2005, 01:17 AM
Who's an animal ?
Who's got an animal and what is it's name ?
My daughters have a beta fish named nemo.
January 11th, 2005, 01:23 AM
Mittens - 11 yrs old (gotten to help deal with my mom's death); black short hair
Bobcat - 9 yrs old (gotten to amuse Mittens -- actually annoys Mittens); orange tabby manx
Lucky - 7 years old (gotten to amuse Bobcat -- actually amuses owners); grey short hair whiner
Just whiney and pays too much attention to the cats.
January 11th, 2005, 02:04 AM
Hmm (MsM has gotta rise to this )
1. Eileen.............wife, redhead,Irish.................expensive
2. tigger......grey tabby 20 lbs tomcat...........feral............
3. Zoe....tigger's sister..............manipulative.............
Both cats are 5 years old
January 11th, 2005, 02:56 AM
I think i have a fish around here somewhere.....i just call it fish
StreetsCrack.com Join The Best Music Social Network Online.
Music downloads, promotions, forums, profile, games etc...
January 11th, 2005, 02:59 AM
~20 lb. wiener dog named Max.
~30 fresh water fish. 1 has a name, Sparky.
January 11th, 2005, 03:46 AM
180lb rottwieler that thinks he's a poople named ghandi
January 11th, 2005, 03:53 AM
I have a couple of fish...they get replaced often
January 11th, 2005, 04:00 AM
1. Jimmy........son........pain in the butt
2. Chuck.......son.......even a bigger in the butt
3.Caitlyn......daughter .......the biggest of them all pain in the butt
4. White Cockatiel named bird.......Thats screams when she hears sponge bob and fire trucks
Had bird for 5 years
I had to google 'jfgi' to see what it meant. The irony is overwhelming.
January 11th, 2005, 06:11 AM
1. cat. Age unknown. Name is "Captain Cuddles teh fluffiest kitty in the land."
2. cat. Age 3 yrs. Name is Old Dirty Baxter.
January 11th, 2005, 09:58 AM
1: a Dog but he stayed with the EX when we seperated. He's a lasa haspo named Uylssess. Still get to take him for walks sometimes.
2: My son (10), He also stayed with my ex when we seperated. I take him for walks at the same time as the dog . (only joking i have him with me nearly every week)
\"America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.\"
\"The reason we are so pleased to find other people\'s secrets is that it distracts public attention from our own.\"