screen saviour

Thread: screen saviour

screen saviour

hi guys
    i am looking for some keyboard shortcut for starting up the screensaver in windows 98 and xp.

thnx

Well Hally loo ya.. try these son..

You should tried this one first
    this one helps a bit
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr

Flash M0nkey
    tut tut tut Und3ertak3r you should know google will exclude common words from its searches such as 'for'

tut tut tut Und3ertak3r you should know google will exclude common words from its searches such as 'for'
    Leave the newbies alone v_Ln, geeze.....they're still learning

StreetsCrack.com Join The Best Music Social Network Online. Music downloads, promotions, forums, profile, games etc...

They call me the Hunted foxyloxley's Avatar
    Leave the newbies alone v_Ln, geeze.....they're still learning
    not just the newbies either ...............
    55 - I'm fiftyfeckinfive and STILL no wiser,
    OLDER yes
    Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's
    come and waste the day :P at The Taz Zone

Ok ok ok I was lazy.. But polite.. I was going to use this line..

Use bloody google ..
    but decided to be mildly helpful

just wish some of the observent bastards would go back to sleep.. I am sure someone will spot that I am typing with my Fat Finger.. gee won't I be in trouble then..?..
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr

thanks buddy , but i would appreciate it more if you could tell me any shortcut that windows has inbuilt , that would work with every pc with any type of screensaver.
    like ctrl + c, ctrl + v, or winkey + d, etc.
    thanks for replying

but i would appreciate it more if you could tell me any shortcut that windows has inbuilt , that would work with every pc with any type of screensaver.
    look MATE I would wipe your arse as well.. But you may find that IF YOU WERE TO READ THE LINKS that there seems to be no NATIVE SHORTCUT.. The second link GIVES YOU THE BLOODY ANSWER.. and like we were infering.. sometimes YOU JUST HAVE TO DO SOME THINGS YOURSELF.

(Dirty) Undies

but i would appreciate it more if you could tell me any shortcut that windows has inbuilt , that would work with every pc with any type of screensaver.
    Windows has no such inbuilt process. Probably because the owners of legitimate, licenced and paid for copies of the software have absolutely no use for such patently redundant frivolity.

We would rather see improved security and fewer vulnerabilities.

You obviously don't read instructions or EULAs...............Microsoft does NOT support third party software, so your "any type of screensaver" is out.

Also, the screensaver functionality in Win9x is different from that in NT distributions, where it has a security functionality as well.

About the only thing that comes remotely close is the screensaver test/preview facility. This is not, AFAIK, available through any hotkey.

Ask yourself something: "why would people go to the trouble of typing out the stuff in the two links you were given, if it were just some fuction key that was in all versions of Windows?"

The only shortcut that works for ALL Windows, and All PCs and All screensavers is the I/O button
    .................but Undies didn't think of that one..................