Thread: Racists, Racist Everywhere and Not a One Too Blame!

Racists, Racist Everywhere and Not a One Too Blame!

Hell! By this guy's definition everyone who posts to this forum is a baby hating racist bigot.

And the Left Marches On!

A black professor at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology is blaming racism for the fact that he was recently denied tenure, and the Boston Globe is wasting no time giving him a platform for his grievances.

Dr. James L. Sherley, a stem cell researcher, admits that he has never suffered any “overt racism” but says that he has endured a hostile environment nonetheless. He says people often ask him which lab he works in when in fact he runs his own lab. For not taking the advice of other scientists on the faculty, he says, he was labeled "stubborn" instead of independent-minded.

And, worst of all, after he was involved at a shouting match about the relative merits of embryonic and adult stem cells, Sherley says he stopped getting invited to the dinners. Imagine!

"This is what racism looks like today," he said.
    Full story: http://www.boston.com/news/local/art...rt_him_at_mit/
    The mentally handicaped are persecuted in this great country, and I say rightfully so! These people are NUTS!!!!

Hmm seems to me like he is crying like a two year old because he didn't get what he wanted.
    I will admit that there are certain prejudices even in well known universities but still I believe that he went too far in accusing MIT of being racist; and minority demographics should have nothing to do with his complaint.

For not taking the advice of other scientists on the faculty, he says, he was labeled "stubborn" instead of independant-minded.
    Welcome to the world of being a woman! If we're not stubborn, we're mule-headed, strong-willed, or ... the ever popular one ... A BITCH! Oh, and don't forget "She's probably a bull dyke" too.

Personally, it just causes me to be more independant-minded.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Banned
    Whatever it is... it causes you to double-post, too?

Yeh! deb! you go girl!

My daughters even at their young age are very independant-thinkers, and I encourage it whole-heartedly!