Pigment-Challenged Psychopaths
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pigment-Challenged Psychopaths

Lightbulb Pigment-Challenged Psychopaths

SOOooooooo.... The list of insensitive movie characters grows once again.
    Let's see... all of the following descriptions are bad representations of otherwise normal everyday people, animals, or items and need to be forever removed from the view of society.

Dogs with Rabies
    Slave
    Man in Hockey Mask
    Evil Clown
    Drunk Indian Chief
    Drunk Irishman
    Mexicans Driving Low Riders
    Teenagers Doing Anything Illegal
    Aliens - They have feeling too you know!

How many can you come up with?

And the Left Marches On!

The National Organization For Albinism And Hypopigmentation (NOAH) is warning film director Ron Howard not to perpetuate demeaning stereotypes by portraying an albino character in the upcoming movie version of The DaVinci Code as a red-eyed psychopath.

NOAH people complain that in the book, the albino character Silas has red eyes when most people with pigmentation problems have light blue- or hazel-colored eyes.

“Ron Howard can make a big difference for people with albinism by continuing the trend away from a hack device if they adjust the Silas character to not be an evil albino,” said NOAH president Mike McGowan. “Over the years the stereotyping and misinformation foisted on the albinism community by film-makers does real harm to real people."

The movie due to be released in mid-2006.
    Full Story: http://www.albinism.org/pressRelease...005-01-06.html
    The mentally handicaped are persecuted in this great country, and I say rightfully so! These people are NUTS!!!!

Banned
    What's this got to do with "the left"? I thought the movie industry was "the left"? They're an interest group, standing up for the rights of albino's... I'd want them to do the same if I were an albino (although I probably would like it better if all albino's were depicted as merciless mercenaries )... they're all volunteers, btw...

Good point NEG. Let me elucidate.

This is an occurence where we have the Left fighting the Left. The Left does control almost all of the Movie industry, but the Left is also the first ones to cry "you are being insisitive, or racist, or belittleing because of how you represent a minority". True? But it is ok to poke fun at any white male in any way or fashion that you feel that will get a laugh. Unless you are now a white male albino that is.

So it's the Left infighting over their own dirty laundry. I just love it.
    The mentally handicaped are persecuted in this great country, and I say rightfully so! These people are NUTS!!!!

And now the Vermont Teddy Bear Company is evil for selling teddy bear in a straight Jacket.

The Slogan: Crazy for You Bear

http://www.theledger.com/apps/pbcs.d.../APA/501121089

<update> found a picture of the Mentally Unstable Creature.

http://store.yahoo.com/vtbear/crazyforyou.html

Banned
    Well, I read the book and aside from the sloppy research and a slew of inaccuracies, Dan Brown did a pretty good job setting the Silas character background, motivation and such. I'm surprised the Catholic church and the Louvre aren't in a huff about this, too. I mean, there are not 666 panes of glass in the inverted pyramid! And, of course, Leo is spinning in his grave.

Of course, Hollywood, being Hollywood, will take the Silas character and further stereotype him and really enrage the albinos.

And, I really want one of those bears! My wife will love it!

Regal Making Handler
    Havn't Hollywood already bastardised The DeVinci code.............National Treasure..??
    What happens if a big asteroid hits the Earth? Judging from realistic simulations involving a sledge hammer and a common laboratory frog, we can assume it will be pretty bad. - Dave Barry

Banned
    I saw that one, and it's indeed a DaVince code rip-off... but all in all, National Treasure was a pretty good movie. Can't wait for the "real" one, though.

Doesn't that straight jacketed bear look alot like MathGirls husband. (see attachment)
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

Nah Mox we all know that Neg is green..................you can tell from his avatar...............

Overdue is right..................that company is evil..................now, I have nothing against an individual's preferred "recreational activities", but did you notice the small print?.........

Available in Honey fur only.
    Now that IS politically incorrect

Banned
    I am - and I'm sure I'm speaking on behalf of all the psycho's in the world! - offended!