Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: There was no reason to close this post.

There was no reason to close this post.

There are many rewarding oppurtunities awaiting composure from like minds and great ideas. It in my objective to interconnect great things.

Banned
    "Semi-intimate pictures with her husband", threesomes, "favors",... I thought that that post didn't belong in Cosmos when I first saw it...

You could have sent me or MsMittens a PM about the post being closed (I closed it), and you could have sent Nihil a PM about his AP assignment(s).

They call me the Hunted foxyloxley's Avatar
    I have a friend that posted some of her pics on a server of an online community.
    So, to make a long story short :
    If the 'problem' hadn't happened, then your friend would have been happy to have left the pix in the public domain ?
    But, now there IS a 'problem', they are NOT happy wih the pix being where they were originally ??????

Is it me ? or is this just wasting 1's and 0's ?
    so now I'm in my SIXTIES FFS
    WTAF, how did that happen, so no more alterations to the sig, it will remain as is now

Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's
    come and waste the day :P at The Taz Zone

When you're friends with a slut who takes pics like that AND uploads them to a site, you should already be expecting something like this to happen. You can prevent this kind of thing from happening of course. All you have to do is quit hanging out with net sluts who get nakie online and then complain when someone sees it.

Some people who were writing PLA **** have done similar things like this which in real life would be harrassment.... But online.... It's not like HE uploaded the pics, or took them, or went up to a cyber hoe and said "Hey **** your BF on tape for me".

So in other words:

Deal with it.

That site is full of stoned naked chicks. The site owner is apparently a complete ********. He even saved the files with their names in the title.
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

After much ridicule and criticism for a "useless post" and for associating with naked chics that are brainless enough to post their pics on public websites and forums, I edited my complaint and basically realized that this group is too elite to worry about idiots that aquaintanize such company. This is not really a "friend" of mine, just someone who is on my email list and a forum member of another forum I visit. I just ran my mouth too soon saying that I could take care of this kid, then after sobering up, I realized it was not worth the danger of cracking his site and taking the pics off myself. So, here we are back at the beginning. I don't know if AO members are just taking the opportunity to be hard on me for this one, or if it was just a really stupid move on my part. I hope I can gain what credibility I lost and add it back to what little credibility I have..... If that is ok with nihilm.
    There are many rewarding oppurtunities awaiting composure from like minds and great ideas. It in my objective to interconnect great things.

The problem is, the site is full of ****tards. Even if you did crack the site, the guy is an idiot if he doesn't have his site backed up and versions burned to a CD. And face it, in life if you give something to a ****tard, don't expect him or her to respect you back. Why, because he or she is a ****tard.

//EDIT Oh and there are some VERY smart people who frequent AO. Sometimes the combined talent here is amazing. Now I would wager that 50-60 percent of those who saw this forum went to that site, found many public folders and already have a copy anyway.
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

Grabbed mine last night while I ran to the store

That poses another question (on your theory that 50 to 60 percent visited the site).
    Do you assume that anyone from AO analyzed the security of the site?
    I have often wondered, but have been too afraid to ask, it is kosher or non-kosher to say "hey. check this site out..... It's like swiss cheese"....

They call me the Hunted foxyloxley's Avatar
    I don't know if AO members are just taking the opportunity to be hard on me for this one, or if it was just a really stupid move on my part.
    I'd say they were being hard on you for doing the really stupid move

Move on :

Next time :

Stop :

Think :

RUN :
    so now I'm in my SIXTIES FFS
    WTAF, how did that happen, so no more alterations to the sig, it will remain as is now

Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's
    come and waste the day :P at The Taz Zone