C++

Thread: C++

Exclamation C++

My friend keeps telling me about C++ but the example he uses is a foxtrot strip where he write 100 lines in C++ on the chalk board. I still son't know what it is. Can someone tell me please.

Banned
    C++ is a programming language. The programming language in the Foxtrot comic is C.

Have a safe and wonderful day.

the picture actually is C ;-)

C++ is a followup on C, they are both programming languages, here are some links:
    http://www.cs.cf.ac.uk/Dave/C/CE.html --> C tutorial
    http://www.cplusplus.com/doc/tutorial/ --> C++ tutorial

Oh man... that picture is awesome! I'm going to give you points just for showing that... Best thing I've seen all day... (well, I did wake up a few hours ago... besides the point).
    Hi.

Re: C++

Originally posted here by redwizard
    My friend keeps telling me about C++ but the example he uses is a foxtrot strip where he write 100 lines in C++ on the chalk board. I still son't know what it is. Can someone tell me please.
    Also, i had a problem with this at the start. C and C++ have two different outcomes. C++ is an Object Oriented Programming Language, so you can make win32 applications for example. C however, you cant (or its alot more difficult).

format.com is an example of a C program
    calc.exe is an example of a C++ program

Dont quote me on this* seriously, no flames, i said i could be wrong
    http://sfx-images.mozilla.org/affili...88x31/take.gif
    If You\'ve Done Something Right. People Wont Know You\'ve Done Anything At All - God (futurama)

Banned

Re: Re: C++

Originally posted here by Double//Cut
    Also, i had a problem with this at the start. C and C++ have two different outcomes. C++ is an Object Oriented Programming Language, so you can make win32 applications for example. C however, you cant (or its alot more difficult).

Dont quote me on this* seriously, no flames, i said i could be wrong
    Mmm.. something must be wrong with my C compiler, I keep getting .sex files.

AntiOnline n00b
    Hi,

Okey just because you said Don't Flame me...............So i am Not ......................otherwise who know's what would have happned seeing that Post

Both of your Points Dosen't Hold any Good .............Except the Fact that C++ is a Object oriented Programming language and C is a Procedural Programming Language .

-Both Compile to .EXE
    -What can be Made In C++ can be Done on C .

-OOP and Win32 Applications are two different Concepts.

I think you are Talking About VC++ where Win32 Applications would be Easier Because of the Prebuild MFC Classes..........

--Good Luck--

actually, i didnt mean for the extensions to mean anything.

i just chose two random programs

but yeah,

edit:

"format" is an example of a C program
    "calc" is an example of a C++ program
    http://sfx-images.mozilla.org/affili...88x31/take.gif
    If You\'ve Done Something Right. People Wont Know You\'ve Done Anything At All - God (futurama)

Banned
    Oh man... that picture is awesome! I'm going to give you points just for showing that... Best thing I've seen all day...
    Ahh... when a site has no content, settle for some prono 'eh?

Exclamation Thanks

Thanks guys that helped a lot. I know what it is now but I don't think I'm ready to use it yet, I just started binary.