Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: cell phone cloning

sorry sir

Sorry about the logjam of messages. My screen froze for a bit and when it all shook down, I pretty much spammed the **** out of you. My apologies.

I am absolutly setting foot into uncharted waters by using this site.

Just thought someone here, with background or experience, could/would shed some light on this.

Yes, I did get a new phone today, so hopefully I will be good. I would still like to find out more for security reasons.

Sorry for upsetting you. If you have any input I would be glad to hear it.

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    I have been seeing a girl for 6 or 7 months. She is extremely smart.
    Rule 1. Never date a woman smarter than you... It'll end in tears... yours...

She hasn't had access to my phone at all in the last couple months.
    Rule 2. Until you _really_ trust someone they don't get access to your personal stuff... period... ever...

she is also a little crazy and irrational
    Err... Ladies aren't "crazy and irrational"... They are...er... ladies... learn to live with it... They won't change... neither will you... You will still need at least one...

Please help. Is this sort of thing possible?
    While I'm not sure of the processes required I'm quite sure that such antics could be done quite easily when she had access to your phone.... Now... You have a new phone... Don't use the same or even similar passwords etc... Make it entirely different.... Oh, and don't give her the number...
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides