Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need help~~

Originally posted here by Donkey Punch
    Yes, Visual Basic IS a language and perhaps YOU can learn it in six hours, but not everybody can. I just want to spare him heartache in case it does not work. I have no idea what's with people and hatred for Visual Basic or that it is not a language. It is.

Lastly, as for giving the man a break, I am. You would know if I was not.
    Personally i never liked it coz i like languages that allow me to play with OS and hard ware so i always liked c/c++/vc++.

No hatred.
    nobody is perfect i am nobody

just becaue you know a alanguage does not mean you can code a program. You need to know how the program works, tell the thing exactly what to do, what to look for, how to react when it finds whateve it is looking for, etc. So even if you can master a language in 6 hours (not possible) you still need to know how to structure the program, and that can take a long time to learn. I dont think 6 moths is an acceptable time frame unless you plan on not doing anythign else for those 6 months. Remember TEAMS of professional programmers take years to develop good programs, not months.
    Everyone is going to die, I am just as good of a reason as any.

http://think-smarter.blogspot.com

i think that the anti spy-ware really too tough for me now.. i now reseaching for the title which suggested by the littlenick which is " Intrusion detection system".. i found this maybe more suitable for me.. so if anyone got the information bout this title plz let me know also cos my this titlte been accepted and i am doing for it now... thx for u all man...

snail, let's try this again from the top...hope this helps...

www.devx.com/security/Article/22442/0/page/2

thx Egaladeist... .. It's helping me a lot.. thx thx...