I don't think this is just me but Anti Online seems to be pretty damn slow today. Earlier I thought one of my routers had gone down here at home because AntiOnline took 46 seconds to load a refresh. So I tried www.slackware.com. That took 0.9 seconds to completely load.

Google seems to be going slow as **** too so I tried again. I reset one of my routers and then went on to load up Yahoo, which took about ... Well a few seconds. Nothing really. So then I load up AO again and boom, crawling and multiple windows saying antionline.com can't be found and even a few for google.

No other site is having this problem although comcast.net was slow for a bit too, but I've looked over a lot of things and can't find a reason yet. I'm getting ready to look at the logs on my other router but so far it's only AO which is taking this much time.

The whole AO page seems to be lagging and there are hardly any posts today. Jupiter, well, I'm not sure if you guys work weekends but I know a few admins do come here on their days off, what's up?