can't download Gmail hack
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: can't download Gmail hack

Unhappy can't download Gmail hack

I have forgotten my email address password and i urgently need to get into it. My email address is a Gmail address so i need to download GMail Hack 0.9b.

The only problem is my internet connection is routed through a proxy server with a built in internet filter so I have to use a PHP proxy to access a lot of the web. Because of this sometimes when i browse sites i get an error message like the one i got on networkpunk.com which stopped me from downlaoding the file. This was the only site i could find that hosted the file.

If anyone could please find me another website hosting the problem it would be greatly apprecitated.

Thanks in advance.
    Share on Google+

If you wish to recover a lost password.....use the gmail utility to do just that.
    Or contact gmail.
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown
    Share on Google+

it's not working, it's saying my email address doesn't exist but i know it does.
    Share on Google+

Then start a new one.......hell they are throw away accounts.

And anyway....you can't crack an account that isn't even there......good grief use your head.
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown
    Share on Google+

AntiOnline n00b
    Hi,

i urgently need to get into it
    For You Urgent Need you Are Looking for a Brute force password Cracking utility

Rather than Ansewring a few Simple Question Here.............Which do you think would be faster a Brute Force Attack or Answering Some Simple Questions that the Forgot Password utility Will ask ?

--Good Luck--
    Share on Google+

i reckon i'd be able to get into it with a brute force utility, i think the forgotten password utility just has a bug.
    Share on Google+

it would be so annoying to start a new account because i am a member of several sites which don't let you change your email address.
    Share on Google+

Banned
    GMail Hack 0.9b.
    well well well ,does he at all have a gmail account or does he want to steal a impressive email id

by the way nice brute fore tool
    Share on Google+

Hey Chazwazza, shape up. I realise you are probably a bit stressed, but calm down and think things through.

i am a member of several sites which don't let you change your email address.
    Go to at least two of these, and check what your e-mail account name really is. Use another e-mail account or get a friend to e-mail you and check to see if you get a delivery failure message.

If you do, it would suggest that your account has become corrupted, and you will HAVE to talk to Google, as you now do not know your account NAME. All the password cracks on Earth will not help you in this situation.

If Google cannot help you then set up a new account and contact the webmasters of the sites you mention, and ask them to change your mail address for you. They can easily verify your problem by just sending you an e-mail.............they will get a delivery failure message?

Share on Google+

Banned
    watch out gmail hack is a virus .
    yess sirrr a virus it is .plz don download

[y do i lissen to new bees]
    Share on Google+