Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: can't download Gmail hack

it does not even block the ip adress whic are attacking it ,
    thats baaad
    even for a beta

yourdeadin, I realize english is not your first language, but by using those chat wize short cuts you are almost unreadable.

Besides gore is being nice. He just said it like it is. I am the one that is not being nice......I negged him and would do it again if I could.

This is just a 'How do I hack Hotmail' thread. Nothing more, nothing less. I was the one to bring up his rather pathic attempts of social engineering and weak excuses.

If it was his account, he would know the password or the password utility of google would work for him. And if it comes up as a nonexisting account then he doesn't even know the right name for the account in the first place.

Use your bloody head for something other than a place to hold your sunglasses on. This site does not support skiddies that want to crack hotmail (gmail or what ever).

Hell, if gore negged him, he would be deep in the red. (I'm just a light weight)
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

And if it comes up as a nonexisting account then he doesn't even know the right name for the account in the first place.
    That is correct, I have just tested the password recovery mechanism and it works just fine All you need do is put in the correct gmail account name, follow the instructions, and they will e-mail your password to the e-mail account you used to open the gmail, in the first place.

If you cannot access that account, you have to wait a few days and try again, and it will ask you the security question and let you reset the password.

Of course, you could always go to your old e-mail account and find the notification from GMail that reads:

Congratulations on creating your brand new Gmail account at ACCOUNT.NAME@gmail.com. Please keep this email for your records
    Actually this is not a "how do I hack gmail" request. It is "how do I get a lame tool that will not work and was not much good in the first place to try to get into an account I do not even know the name of"

AO Senior Cow-beller

Talking

Originally posted here by nihil

Actually this is not a "how do I hack gmail" request. It is "how do I get a lame tool that will not work and was not much good in the first place to try to get into an account I do not even know the name of"

LMAO!

It's a "how do I get AO to tell me how I can crack an accout that I don't even know the name of, while using a lame ass excuse to make it sound legitimate but since I'm a wannabe and not a real member of the AO community I can't even recognize how pathetic my attempt is?" post.
    "Data is not necessarily information. Information does not necessarily lead to knowledge. And knowledge is not always sufficient to discover truth and breed wisdom." --Spaf
    Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made president should on no account be allowed to do the job. --Douglas Adams (1952-2001)
    "...people find it far easier to forgive others for being wrong than being right." - Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore

rebmeM roineS enilnOitnA steve.milner's Avatar

Re: can't download Gmail hack

I have forgotten my email address password and i urgently need to get into it. My email address is a Gmail address so i need to download GMail Hack 0.9b.

The only problem is my internet connection is routed through a proxy server with a built in internet filter so I have to use a PHP proxy to access a lot of the web. Because of this sometimes when i browse sites i get an error message like the one i got on networkpunk.com which stopped me from downlaoding the file. This was the only site i could find that hosted the file.

If anyone could please find me another website hosting the problem it would be greatly apprecitated.

Thanks in advance.

i reckon i'd be able to get into it with a brute force utility, i think the forgotten password utility just has a bug.

it would be so annoying to start a new account because i am a member of several sites which don't let you change your email address.

Socail engineering?

It's not worth the grief you are gonna get. Get a new account & use that to download the tool?

Steve
    IT, e-commerce, Retail, Programme & Project Management, EPoS, Supply Chain and Logistic Services. Yorkshire. http://www.bigi.uk.com

yess sir ,he was stupid in his question ,i agree
    and i think that we should close this thread before it creates more trouble than it is worth.

--------------------------
    peace "V"

OK I grabbed the software and had a look (on a labrat, not a production machine )

It does not contain a virus, and the only place you seem to be able to get it from is an Australian hacking site.

It works by submitting a new password each time.....................can you imagine how long that would take with a half-decent password of 8 characters?

It won't work now because GMail closed the loophole a long time ago.

My personal view is that it is a sort of "tongue in cheek" proof of concept...........or probably just winding up GMail. All websites that allowed unlimited logon attempts would be equally vulnerable, so it is not just a GMail thing, and the concept is as old as the hills.

Also, the submission and validation cycle is at least 5 seconds, which means it will only do about 12 attempts a minute, which is totally impractical for an effective brute force attack, and pretty limiting for a dictionary one.

Cheers

Banned
    1. i love your scientific methods nihil. you remind me of grissom from original CSI.

i not kidding either. that's the way things should be done. you made this garbage of a post worth my time.

2. why should we protect the newbies from gore's MO. let him have it... gore's right...

3. i think we'll be seeing a lot of "help me crack my gmail" posts as the google's service evolves

AFLAAACKKK!!
    Since we are on the gmail subject, I would like to take this time to ask, how exactly do you get a gmail account? I have seen people post on this thread, "just make a new one". How exactly, do you make a account? I have heard that you need an invitation. Is that true? Or is there another way? If an invitation is the only way, would someone be kind enough to PM me an invite?

Sorry for going slightly off topic
    I am the uber duck!!1
    Proxy Tools