The stuff they sell on Ebay these days..

Thread: The stuff they sell on Ebay these days..

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar

The stuff they sell on Ebay these days..

Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

AO Senior Cow-beller
    Didn't someone sell their soul? I *know* a UK girl sold her virginity...
    "Data is not necessarily information. Information does not necessarily lead to knowledge. And knowledge is not always sufficient to discover truth and breed wisdom." --Spaf
    Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made president should on no account be allowed to do the job. --Douglas Adams (1952-2001)
    "...people find it far easier to forgive others for being wrong than being right." - Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    The soul one got pulled IIRC. This guy is good however. In fact, he kinda looks like you?! Are you Leroy!?!?!
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

********** |ceWriterguy
    Yanno, it's scary... Leroy COULD be him, or his twin...
    Even a broken watch is correct twice a day.

Which coder said that nobody could outcode Microsoft in their own OS? Write a bit and make a fortune!

AO Senior Cow-beller
    Now, wood 'Ah be coh-rect in assumin' y'all think that thar varmit is a relashun of mahn? Them's fightin' wurds, an' ah'll be callin' ye out, shortleh, jus' soon as ah git off th' crappah'.
    "Data is not necessarily information. Information does not necessarily lead to knowledge. And knowledge is not always sufficient to discover truth and breed wisdom." --Spaf
    Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made president should on no account be allowed to do the job. --Douglas Adams (1952-2001)
    "...people find it far easier to forgive others for being wrong than being right." - Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore

the beign of authority kurt_der_koenig's Avatar
    Oh no..the guys' mistaken. That isn't the devil, that is my 8th grade history teacher...

I believe this guy has been smoking too much of the wacky-tabaccy. But then again he probably would have eaten those slimey meatball looking muffins and the hotpocket...pfff

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    Sometimes I think Ms. M. has waaaaay too much time on her hands when the streets are frozen and she can't ride her bike....
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides