Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New to all this

New to all this

hey everyone,

I'm new to all this and was just curious as to all that went on.I'm interested in all that i can learn so if ther's some tutorials that you think i should read jsut let me know!!

Thanks to all and i'm gald to be here!!

Re: New to all this

Originally posted here by paintballmomma
    hey everyone,

I'm new to all this and was just curious as to all that went on.I'm interested in all that i can learn so if ther's some tutorials that you think i should read jsut let me know!!

Thanks to all and i'm gald to be here!!
    and just what "all this" are you talking about?
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Open the Front Page and click away man, its not like its gonna hurt somebody if you click on everything and see the options AO has.
    O.G at A.O

Read any tutorial that you can get your hands on. The more you read the more you will learn.
    sd

I am fairly new too, so I just check out everything, only bad thing, the more I read the dumber i feel, hehe..

the more I read the dumber i feel, hehe.
    Well you cant read ex: a tut on TCP/IP if you don't even know what TCP is start with the basics ...
    O.G at A.O

look it's easy to do it .visit this web site www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2504 just select all and save it on ur hard drive to read later on also www.insecure.org/reading.html will help u tremendously so happy hacking see ya .bye

again read abt hardware ,software programming like c c++,perl ,must be comfortable with network protocols tcp/ip udp,if u use windows u can access some hacking tools like telnet, ftp ,ping,tracert which might help but read books like practical unix and internet security or hacking exposed series they tell u alot on this **** by the way visit thise site and happy hacking

On the right side of the page there's a bunch of links. One of those links says "Tutorials". Check it out. Also use the search feature on the site to search for anything in particular you're interested in learning. Welcome to AO.

The best way to learn is to set goals for yourself. Figure out what you want to learn then read everything u can about it. Once you get your foot in the door you will know where to go from there.
    sd