Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: TigerShark is a celebrity!

I searched my full name and I got only 1 page. It's a silly homepage I made years back for my wedding

becasue my first name is the same as a legendary basketball player, a country, a river, and a bunch of other HIgh profile people.
    Is your first name Chad?

Peace always,
    <jdenny>
    Always listen to experts. They\'ll tell you what can\'t be done and why. Then go and do it. -- Robert Heinlein
    I\'m basically a very lazy person who likes to get credit for things other people actually do. -- Linus Torvalds

Regal Making Handler
    And it takes a long time to get to the UK in a row boat.
    I'll stand at Lizard Point and flash a light if you nead directions.

Which reminds me of a Joke..
    Hello Royal navy; this is USS boat...We are on a collision course, suggest you alter course 25 deg N over.
    Hello USS boat.. we suggest you alter course 25 deg N over.
    Hello Royal navy; this is the biggest god dam boat in the USSN suggest you alter course over.
    USS boat; this is a light house now foisk off.
    What happens if a big asteroid hits the Earth? Judging from realistic simulations involving a sledge hammer and a common laboratory frog, we can assume it will be pretty bad. - Dave Barry

Custom User
    Results 1 - 10 of about 214,000,000 for ac hehe (not that any of them have anything to do with me :P

ac

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Just trying to enjoy every last second of those 15 minutes of fame. :-)
    You're getting the full 15 minutes?! Dammit. I'm being ripped. I'm only getting 8.5. Someone owes me 6.5 minutes!!!!

And I would prefer being notified, JupM staff
    You are ever time phernandez posts the link in GCC.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Results 1 - 10 of about 36,100 for "MrCoffee". (0.11 seconds)

Nothing that I have ever posted.... but a heck of a lot of really nice coffeee makers...
    Guess I have been famous since before I took my nick.
    ~ I'm NOT insane! I've just been in a bad mood for the last 30 years! ~ Somepeople are like Slinky's: Not good for anything, but the thought of pushing them down the stairs brings a smile to your face!

Master-Jedi-Pimps0r & Moderator thehorse13's Avatar
    Hmmm. This prompted me to search for what's out there on me using my real name and my unclassified handle. I'm quoted all over the damn place on sites that I never even heard of. I got the expected hits on the enterpriseITplanet site on the articles I write for them, Tennable hits for Nessus and of course on the Insecure.org site for NMAP development and testing. No good rotten internet. I want to go work for Sanford & Son.
    Our scars have the power to remind us that our past was real. -- Hannibal Lecter.
    Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful. -- John Wooden

Originally posted here by jinxy
    Second hit
    WTF, have you been had.lmao
    Haha, yes, for some reason when I login it says: /bin/false: invalid shell.

Originally posted here by gore
    Pfft, you can't even see the hair on my nuts with my "Results 1 - 10 of about 11,800,000 for gore [definition]. (0.33 seconds)"
    I don't want to see the hair on your nuts...
    Chris Shepherd
    The Nelson-Shepherd cutoff: The point at which you realise someone is an idiot while trying to help them.
    \"Well as far as the spelling, I speak fluently both your native languages. Do you even can try spell mine ?\" -- Failed Insult
    Is your whole family retarded, or did they just catch it from you?

hmmm..am I a celebrity for code that makes it to k-otik.org or does that make me infamous
    That which does not kill me makes me stronger -- Friedrich Nietzche

I am guessing the name is Jordan, not Chad, but anyway...

I got mentioned in an article in the new york times through work , and the day after I googled my name. So many affiiliates and blog sites pick you up its not even funny.
    kr5kernel
    (kr5kernel at hotmail dot com)
    Linux: Making Penguins Cool Since 1994.

Originally posted here by Soda_Popinsky
    Everyone should do a:
    site:enterpriseitplanet.com +"your handle"

I've never been notified about my articles getting published, I found out about it when I googled. Turned out I have a few tuts and a few comments on there.

And I would prefer being notified, JupM staff
    We used to post an update in the General Chit Chat forum every week, but since they proved so popular, we stopped I'll resume if you'd like.

BTW - Getting mentioned and quoted depends on many factors - bribery is not one of them.