Thread: DefCon with D0pp.

DefCon with D0pp.

Alright people...

I already announced this on Unerror. Figure I may as well do it here. If we've already talked, just get with me on Unerror IRC.

For those of you who don't know, I am putting together a DefCon trip for this year's con. Anyone who'd like to join in, get with me somehow.

I can usually be found www.unerror.com or, PM me here, respond to this thread, whatever.

Just lemme know WTF you can contribute, where ya are, and so on.

Depending on the responses, I will have things sorted out in the next week or two.

www.defcon.org for info.

Sounds like it might be pretty cool to go to. I've always wanted to go, just never had the time.

I'll PM you later on whether or not I'm going.
    =

Well you all ready know i'm going so count me in
    I had to google 'jfgi' to see what it meant. The irony is overwhelming.

if anyone wants to get my flights and put me up for a while I'll go :P

v_Ln

Im going. I was gonna go last time but wasnt able to make it...I lived right across the street from the Alexis park when I lived In Vegas. But came back to washington before Defcon. But Im going there for the next defcon though .

I always thought it would be fun to setup a honeypot or some waregames while you're there.
    It'd be nothing to bring a WAP and have some fun.

Set it and forget it while you're there. Then come home and analyze it.

Let me look more into the details of it... but I'd love to go. I've been wanting to go for years now...
    I wonder if I can talk work into eating the bills...
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.