Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some pictures in the snow

Custom User

Some pictures in the snow

Hey, the other night it was snowing, so I got my fancy christmas present out and took some shots. I'm attaching two versions that I made of one of the pics to get some feedback. Just general do you like them, and which one you like better kinda stuff. I'm gonna post them in two separate posts (I know this is bad form), but I feel it makes them easier to view (since you don't have to download and archive and unpack it them).

ac

Custom User
    Here's the other one.

ac

AO's Mr Grumpy

Re: Some pictures in the snow

Originally posted here by gothic_type
    Hey, the other night it was snowing, so I got my fancy christmas present out and took some shots.
    Yes it was snowing the other night

Just general do you like them

and which one you like better kinda stuff.
    Were you pissed on Bucky when you took those?
    Computer says no
    (Carol Beer)

Sorry but those suck ...What the hell did you use to make those anyways ?

Looks like a Vulcano Ash covered city.
    O.G at A.O

I got my fancy christmas present out and took some shots
    You aren't by any chance blind are you? Your camera is on the fritz! Hope you got the service plan.
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

AO's Mr Grumpy
    Originally posted here by ©opy®ight

I am assumming , perhaps wrongly, he is from Glasgow, which does indeed look like a volcano ash covered city( depending on whether you are a smoker or not, and depending on how drunk you are at the time) mark boyle would confirm If taken in Glasgow , he was drunk, if taken in any other Scottish city, they are probably accurate. As phishphreek80 mentioned, I hope he still has the warranty certificate for whatever he took those pictures with
    Computer says no
    (Carol Beer)

Custom User
    lmfao, obviously the pics did not look like that when I originally took them, that's a value invert and the second one has a contrast mask on it. I just like all the colours in it, rather than the dullness that I would have otherwise had because it was taken at night with relatively no lighting. And there's nothing up with the way Glasgow looks...it's 10 times better than Edinburgh, anyhow :P

Since you asked, I used a Canon EOS 300D Digital SLR, and there is nothing wrong with it. The reason it looks like that is because I used The GIMP to mess about with it. Personally I love the way it has so many colours throughout it...the only bit I was concerned about was all the red at the top.

Also, I hate bucky...it is completely minging and I stick to beer. But it does make for interesting conversations.

[edit]All the bad feedback is driving me to drink, perhaps the next pic I post will look normal[/edit]

ac

P.S. 10 times wasn't meant to actually be any specific measure...I put this in because it seems that everyone so far is taking everything at face value.

Dead Man Walking
    I was hoping for soem snowwoman pr0n... oh well. Guess one wierd thing a day is enough. i stumbled across a directory of amputee pr0n earlier on site that the admin didnt bother to disable directory browsing. very disturbing. Anywho back to the conversation about ash covered glasgow.

zombieman thats a lil bizzare as i stumbled across the exact same thing like 3 days ago oO
    some kid was offering hosting from his machine to friends etc and one of these hosting accounts had such a dir in it - same one? or is the web just filling up with amputee p0rn dir now?

v_Ln

Dead Man Walking
    v_ln I would be willing to bet it was the same site. I got the url from anothr post here on these fine forums. Hopefully we wont be seeing a rapid influx of amputee pr0n since personaly i didnt find it all that arousing but to each his own I guess.