Thread: R.I.P. Johnny Carson

Banned

R.I.P. Johnny Carson

http://www.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/TV/0...bit/index.html

A legend passed away today, rest in peace Johnny. You provided 30 years of great entertainment and will never be forgotten.

() \/V |\| 3 |) |3\/ |\|3G47|\/3
    That's really sad. ...I had no idea.

More on why I hate the liberal media... "Carson, a longtime smoker". Is that really necessary?? I'm not a smoker...never have been. They could have just said he died from emphysema, and left it at that....do they really need to make this announcement an anti-smoking campaign??? Not to detract from the sad news..but it just so pisses me off how the brainwashing never ends.

Go Finland!
    Deviant Gallery

That's too bad...I liked watching Carson...you could almost say we grew up together....never liked Leno and don't watch...don't much care for Letterman either...the Daily Show's good...but Johnny was the best... have a blast in heaven...you little devil !!!

Rest In Peace to a very funny man indeed. A legend in his time no doubt. And yeah,

More on why I hate the liberal media... "Carson, a longtime smoker". Is that really necessary?? I'm not a smoker...never have been. They could have just said he died from emphysema, and left it at that....do they really need to make this announcement an anti-smoking campaign??? Not to detract from the sad news..but it just so pisses me off how the brainwashing never ends.
    I agree with you 100%. When someone dies, the idea is not to detract from themselves but to add the value of the life they had. That's like saying, "George Washington, the wooded-teeth General..." yadda you get my message.

Once again.. R.I.P Johnny Carson.
    Space For Rent.. =]

********** |ceWriterguy
    From Fox news today -

Johnny Carson requested his epithet read 'I'll be right back.'

We'll miss you Johnny.
    Even a broken watch is correct twice a day.

Which coder said that nobody could outcode Microsoft in their own OS? Write a bit and make a fortune!

I use to watch Johnny Carson all the way up until he retired in 1992.

We'll miss you Johnny
    I had to google 'jfgi' to see what it meant. The irony is overwhelming.