Thread: Microsoft to release 13 bulletins Feb 8, 2005

Microsoft to release 13 bulletins Feb 8, 2005

ADVANCE NOTICE FROM MICROSOFT: 13 Security Bulletins to be Released on 2/8/05
    From the bulletin on Microsoft's website:
    • 9 Microsoft Security Bulletins affecting Microsoft Windows. The greatest aggregate, maximum severity rating for these security updates is Critical. Some of these updates will require a restart.

• 1 Microsoft Security Bulletin affecting Microsoft SharePoint Services and Office. The greatest aggregate, maximum severity rating for this security bulletin is Moderate. These updates may or may not require a restart.

• 1 Microsoft Security Bulletin affecting Microsoft .NET Framework. The greatest aggregate, maximum severity rating for this security bulletin is Important. This update will require a restart.

• 1 Microsoft Security Bulletin affecting Microsoft Office and Visual Studio. The greatest aggregate, maximum severity rating for this security bulletin is Critical. These updates will require a restart.

• 1 Microsoft Security Bulletin affecting Microsoft Windows, Windows Media Player, and MSN Messenger. The greatest aggregate, maximum severity rating for these security updates is Critical. These updates will require a restart.
    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/sec...n/advance.mspx

Many CRITICAL bulletins here... Holy CRAP are we gonna be busy!!!

LMAO...
    I think M$ is trying to make us busy for somewhile... With the new bulletins we will be all busy.
    Goddamn nice news, ric-o.
    I have a burning desire to read some articles from the new stuff out there....
    \"The only truly secure system is one that is powered off, cast in a block of concrete and sealed in a lead-lined room with armed guards - and even then I have my doubts\".....Spaf
    Everytime I learn a new thing, I discover how ignorant I am.- ... Black Cluster

It'll be overtime for the virus writers this weekend as the try to hit the tender spots before Tuesday.
    \"You got a mouth like an outboard motor..all the time putt putt putt\" - Foghorn Leghorn