Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: why do peoneed a GF or a BF

why do people need a GF or a BF

a simple question i cant manage to find an answer for why do people need a Gf or BF.
    guru@linux:~> who I grep -i blonde I talk; cd ~; wine; talk; touch; unzip; touch; strip; gasp; finger; mount; fsck; more; yes; gasp; umount; make clean; sleep;

Well...you don't ! But it's nice to have one anyways...unless you're speaking in the natural sense of being social pack animals and being geared toward reproduction.

SEX.

Oh and tons of other things. Humans seem to be built to have at least one mate. We dont have the social part all worked out but evolution is proly working on it.
    Since the beginning of time, Man has searched for the answers to the big questions: \'How did we get here?\' \'Is there life after death?\' \'Are we alone?\' But today, in this very theatre, you will be asked to answer the biggest question of them all...WHO LIVES IN A PINEAPPLE UNDER THE SEA?

() \/V |\| 3 |) |3\/ |\|3G47|\/3
    I agree with Egaladeist, you don't *need* one. Anyone who thinks they *need* one should seriously take a look at their life and mental / emotional state.

A mate should be a nice, complementary, addition *to* your life, not your.......life.

**Edit: Except...I need you, Negative (now that I have you)

Go Finland!
    Deviant Gallery

I *need* my laptop.

My girlfriend is just a bonus. A module if you will, that can be inserted and removed form the kernel of my life.

My girlfriend is just a bonus. A module if you will, that can be inserted and removed form the kernel of my life.
    Using your metaphor, beware with what you insert into your kernel. Some patches cant be removed after except by re-install the kernel Those fix are called "wives".

And some GFs can be a malware that , if patched to your kernel, it will suck all your life, steal your money and crash your kernel.
    Meu sítio

FORMAT C: Yes ...Yes??? ...Nooooo!!! ^C ^C ^C ^C ^C
    If I die before I sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to encrypt.
    If I die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to brake.

Carpal tunnel syndrome.
    \"You got a mouth like an outboard motor..all the time putt putt putt\" - Foghorn Leghorn

Women for all the beauty and wonder are perpertual pains in the ass. And why would anyone want a perpetual pain in the ass? Because the intereaction of someone special is a wonderful feeling.

Nice backstroke there mathgirl.
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

Because when you find the right person, you have something you can never have alone. Not that you couldn't live just fine without it, but when you add the right person to the mix of an already happy and successful life, you get something amazing. However, looking for that person to fix your life will never work. You have to know who you are, and what you want out of life, and where you're going, and find someone that fits that ideal. If you try to force someone to be what you think you need, neither of you will ever be happy.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    It's really rather simple....

Women were placed on the planet to remind men how much fun they could be having if that damned testosterone hadn't kicked in and made them get all horny.

Men are placed on this planet to remind women how much nicer the world would be if they didn't have their damned maternal instinct.
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides