Well, Folks, I've done it again. This time it has happened while isntalling a new Power Supply. Took out the old one, stuck in my new one. Plugged everything in (was extra careful this time, I was so sure nothing was going to go wrong this time). But when i plugged everything back in, and turned on my pc, a Siren noise started going out as soon as i pressed the power button. After about 5 seconds of that, the computer shuts off. I searched google for "motherboard siren", some forums came up with similar problems, but never any definite answers of whether or not the ideas worked. So I figured I'd come here since this forum has never let me down. BTW, I tested both the old and new power supplies with only the motherboard and HD plugged in. Same thing happens. And all fans are functioning fine.

So here are the specs of my PC:
New PSU - ANTEC TRUE550 ATX RTL
Old PSU - Forget the make and model, but it was a 450W
MotherBoard - GIGABYTE|GA-7VT600-RZ KT600
Processor - AMD|2600/333 ATHLON XP BARTON R
Video Card - VGA GIGABYTE|GV-N52128D FX5200 RET
Memory - DDRAM TRANSCEND|PC3200 512MB RTL

I've checked gigabytes site, their online manual doesn't work(gives me an error when I try to open) and its search function doesn't seem to work, So I can't seem to try and search for the problem. And the manual that came with the MB is a joke, like 20 pages long, and not one page of troubleshooting or help. So any help is much appreciated.