Customizing Desktops

Thread: Customizing Desktops

Customizing Desktops

After looking at the 'show your stuff' post, I noticed some of your guy's boxes were very highly cusomized. Any pointers or tools you guys recommend (both for the linux boxes and windows boxes). I wanna trick my desktop out like some of those screenshots and I may not be the only one. So I figured I start a thread to give myself and others pointers. Windows managers, registry tweaks and so on and so on... thnx
    The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool - Good Ole Bill Shakespeare

It would be kind of hard to answer your question. A better way might be to post a link or a screen shot of what you like or would want to do. Someone could then supply you with the information. With so many window managers, background shots, transparency, etc., you could supply us with what it is you are looking for. Some of the "show your stuff" allready supplies you with the information, on where to start.

I used www.themexp.org to customize my box when i started, they have everything to customize your desktop. but be carefull playing with boot screens etc, you can feck up your pc.
    StreetsCrack.com Join The Best Music Social Network Online. Music downloads, promotions, forums, profile, games etc...

yeah copyright, that one is nice, I like it. But how do you put performance monitors and othe misc on your desktop. I've been googleing but can't find anything
    The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool - Good Ole Bill Shakespeare

www.wincustomize.com

i believe they have those tools....
    StreetsCrack.com Join The Best Music Social Network Online. Music downloads, promotions, forums, profile, games etc...