THE reason for homelessness in USA
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: THE reason for homelessness in USA

Banned

THE reason for homelessness in USA

enough said

But they still manage to get by..
    WARNING: THIS SIGNATURE IS SHAREWARE PLEASE REGISTER THIS SIGNATURE BY SENDING ME MONEY TO SEE THE COMPLETE SIGNATURE!

********** |ceWriterguy
    I think the best sign I ever saw a destitute person carry was: "Screw work, I need a beer." I was so impressed at his honesty I stopped at the next liquor store and bought him one.
    Even a broken watch is correct twice a day.

Which coder said that nobody could outcode Microsoft in their own OS? Write a bit and make a fortune!

T̙͓̞̣̯ͦͭͅͅȂͧͭͧ̏̈͏̖̖Z̿ ͆̎̄
    When I lived in Cali there were tons of them and I tended to give to the honest or extremely funny ones too...some of them ( a small percentage ) make alot of money doing it...one couple I met made 400 dollars a day in their three regular locations and had regular customers ( yeh...they called them...customers ) but that's a rarity...the ones I couldn't stand were the baby renters...the ones that bring their babies or rented babies out with them.

But most of my donations went to the street artists.

$400 a day?? o.o my dad got paid that much a week (after deducting taxes) since he didn't go to college. I'm gonna become homeless then :P or pretend to.
    WARNING: THIS SIGNATURE IS SHAREWARE PLEASE REGISTER THIS SIGNATURE BY SENDING ME MONEY TO SEE THE COMPLETE SIGNATURE!

T̙͓̞̣̯ͦͭͅͅȂͧͭͧ̏̈͏̖̖Z̿ ͆̎̄
    Yah...amazing isn't it...I didn't believe them at first until they pulled out the cash...and it made sense because the places they said they go to were high-end financial centres and they dressed kinda clean...but they were the rarities. Apparently they weren't too stupid either...they cashed the change regularly into bills and hid it in a pocket they sewed into the inside thigh of the girl's pants..and they hit each area during their high traffic times....they called it their job, not panhandling. They had a plan!

Banned
    I think the best sign I ever saw a destitute person carry was: "Screw work, I need a beer."
    same here

I would start talking to they guy about a local dojo down the street i belond to. "If we go into together you'll get a discount"
    I\'d try to be pestimistic, but that probably wouldn\'t work.

Banned
    where the hell can you rent a baby ... are you serious

********** |ceWriterguy
    unhappy - you'd be amazed what a crackhead will do for their fix. Renting out their babies is only the tip of the iceberg.
    Even a broken watch is correct twice a day.

Which coder said that nobody could outcode Microsoft in their own OS? Write a bit and make a fortune!