Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Windows XP Professional x64 Edition Beta

AO French Antique News Whore
    I'm still waiting for the **** nForce 4 motherboard to came out in Quebec! Why nForce4? Because it support PCI-E video card for AMD processor.
    -Simon \"SDK\"

I want to try to get a SLI card, have to wait for a rpice drop I guess. Anyways, put my new x64 through some hoops (3D rendering, Video Rendering) Now, I thought 3DS Max was a 64-bit program, it is isn't it? Anyways, a little faster, honestly I expected more oh well. It is still a little improvement over the 32 bit version. Just not as much as I expected.
    The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool - Good Ole Bill Shakespeare

M$ freee............i need to download it ,though it is a beta and will expire soon but my Amd 64 needs a companion to work to the fullest potential

thanx man

hey wait some thing is wrong ,the link does nt seem to work
    Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a01a8'

Object required

/winxp64/addrform.asp, line 553
    what does this mean???

AO Senior Cow-beller
    Originally posted here by yourdeadin
    hey wait some thing is wrong ,the link does nt seem to work

what does this mean???
    It means the site is horked. Search for it with microsoft's site search.
    "Data is not necessarily information. Information does not necessarily lead to knowledge. And knowledge is not always sufficient to discover truth and breed wisdom." --Spaf
    Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made president should on no account be allowed to do the job. --Douglas Adams (1952-2001)
    "...people find it far easier to forgive others for being wrong than being right." - Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore

nope same error , iam usingf firefox ,win xp
    tried scearching still the same error!

My x64 decides to reboot my computer whenever I am busy on it... Anyone else have this problem ? My computer didn't do this when I was using win xp (32-bit edition)
    The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool - Good Ole Bill Shakespeare

AO French Antique News Whore
    It's a beta . Repport the problem to M$.
    -Simon \"SDK\"

the beign of authority kurt_der_koenig's Avatar
    nope same error , iam using firefox,win xp
    tried scearching still the same error!
    If you don't know by now, M$ has a hatred of Firefox. So, you need to have Internet Explorer to download. Or you probably could download it through a download manager!?!

I checked up on the problem of the rebooting, turns out it is one of my drivers. I suppose the drivers are beta also... I wonder if it has anything to do with my missing sound card driver... ? I've been reporting every problem I've had with x64 (which I encourage everyone who is using x64 to do) that way MS can know what is wrong, and try to fix it.