Photos that will never make the news.
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Photos that will never make the news.

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar

Photos that will never make the news.

Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage
    Share on Google+

T̙͓̞̣̯ͦͭͅͅȂͧͭͧ̏̈͏̖̖Z̿ ͆̎̄
    Great picts MsMittens...hope you don't mind if I post them at my other forums...a couple of them have members over there...or on their way.
    Share on Google+

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    By all means forward the link. If you notice on the bottom, they encourage it.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage
    Share on Google+

() \/V |\| 3 |) |3\/ |\|3G47|\/3
    ....amen.

Go Finland!
    Deviant Gallery
    Share on Google+

Thanks MsM. Linking them on another forum. Very very powerful.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.
    Share on Google+

er0k
    Yeah, it shows that the people who signed up to kill people for a reason they don't know can still have a heart.

Wow, I helped destroy the culture of the iraq's because i felt threatened by a few of their insurgents, so i blew this **** out of the whole country. cause they had oil, i mean nukes. Yeah.. real big ****ing threat.

I'm sorry but i hate these ****ing emails, i dont care what family members you have in the military, they don't know why they are fighting, and the only reason they signed up is either because they didn't want to get an actual job, or because they think they know.
    Share on Google+

********** |ceWriterguy
    I'm sorry but i hate these ****ing emails, i dont care what family members you have in the military, they don't know why they are fighting, and the only reason they signed up is either because they didn't want to get an actual job, or because they think they know.
    I'm seriously offended Erok. I joined because I wanted to get drunk in foreign countries and chase their women, and to help protect the country in which I live, and to maybe learn a few things along the way. My eldest son joined so he could learn to be an airplane mechanic, and get drunk in foreign places as well, and have cash for college when he got out.

Quite frankly and in all seriousness, does it really matter WHY anyone joins?

Understand this, you bleeding-heart liberal you, A country which does not fight wars loses wars. If you value your right to express your opinion, you might want to consider that there's been countless number of good young men die for your right to do so, so QUIT DISSING VETS YOU IGNORANT *******! Got it? Good.
    Even a broken watch is correct twice a day.

Which coder said that nobody could outcode Microsoft in their own OS? Write a bit and make a fortune!
    Share on Google+

Black, first of all, I'm a little offended. I'm liberal. And I think what Erok just posted is a load of bullshit. Please don't lump us all together. I never forget the reason I have the ability to be a liberal is because of those men and women in those photos. It's not hard to separate the soldier from the cause. I support the soldier 100%. I don't support the cause. It's simple.

Both of my husbands were Marines. Erok, you don't have the balls or the backbone to back up what you mouth off about so often. These men and women do.

There's an old saying "Better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

In your case, it's your keyboard, not your mouth, but it still holds true. You're an idiot, and you're a child, and you don't know what the hell you're talking about.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.
    Share on Google+

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    Erok.. I'm going to get on your back too..... You probably shouldn't be too surprised......

You really need to remember that _every_ freedom you have came out of the blood of others. What you, and you are not unique in your generation, don't understand is that without the "willing" your way of life will disappear more quickly than it took you to grow up enough to understand your freedoms.

The poeple that do join up and do the job so many of their peers can't and won't do deserve a lot more respect than you are capable of giving. Likewise, the people who decide that they go somewhere make those decisions with a heavy heart knowing that they will be sending the best their country has to offer into harms way.

the only reason they signed up is either because they didn't want to get an actual job, or because they think they know.
    Of all the _stupid_ comments you have ever made this one takes the biscuit..... Did you ever have a job other than a paper round????? Join up, try it.... learn what it means to work 24/7/365.... There is no other job in the world that expects so much yet gives so little... (wrongly in my eyes).... I did ten years in the military, (HALF your life or more)... and you tell me it's because I didn't want "an actual job"???? Ever been 72 hours without sleep, (without the benefit of drugs), marching 30 miles with 120+ pounds of gear on your back at the same time as managing a radio net for 30 different callsigns after spending 3 hours at low level on a C-130 Hercules, (puking like a baby on bad formula), and then jumping out of it before it lands..... All in temperatures that rise above freezing during the day so you get soaked and then go sufficiently below freezing at night so that your clothing freezes around you while you do one hour on, one hour off shifts of sleep and sentry duty? Didn't think so.... I did and I'm sure several other's here did similar.... I have what you consider an "actual job" right now.... Funnily enough it is a **** load easier than my time in the military.... The only time I get up at 3:00am now is because I can't sleep.......

Erok, if you _ever_ get a "actual" job come back and tell the rest of us about it.... We will all laugh in your face when you whine about that 16 hour day you did in that nicely heated or air conditioned office....

Until you have "been there", in the boots of a fighting man, (or woman nowadays), you really don't have the slightest clue about what you are talking about. The people who have the intestinal fortitude you clearly lack are as human as you are.... The difference is that they would never, _ever_ show the disrespect to you that you just showed to them.....
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides
    Share on Google+

Right on Tiger. Partasinship shouldn't get in the way of supporting people who risking their lives for his country (whether you agree with the war or not). Ms Mittens : Thanks for posting this. It is sad that this will never be in the news.
    The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool - Good Ole Bill Shakespeare
    Share on Google+