PowerMac G3 Ethernet questions

Thread: PowerMac G3 Ethernet questions

PowerMac G3 Ethernet questions

how do you set up an ethernet connection on a powermac g3? I want to connect by hub to a windows XP machine and I have os 9.2 on my mac. any ideas?
    Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn\'t mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht frist and lsat ltteres are at the rghit pclae.The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.

T̙͓̞̣̯ͦͭͅͅȂͧͭͧ̏̈͏̖̖Z̿ ͆̎̄

I have it physically connected. I can use my VNC software and access my pc. I can also use my Virtual pc and access the other pc's network... I just don't know how to use the mac to access the pc's folders or get the pc to access the mac's folders.
    Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn\'t mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht frist and lsat ltteres are at the rghit pclae.The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.

T̙͓̞̣̯ͦͭͅͅȂͧͭͧ̏̈͏̖̖Z̿ ͆̎̄
    Try here it should have what you're looking for...

http://www.google.ca/search?client=f...=Google+Search