Server Internal Error Message!

Thread: Server Internal Error Message!

Question Server Internal Error Message!

I don't know if i am posting in the proper forum,, if i did am sorry if not then am not sorry...

I have a business e-mail account which is a property to my business. Sometimes when the log on process completes the following message displays instead of my Inbox:
    "An internal error occured. Please try again later and contact your ISP if the problem persists."

The problem is that when one of my colleagues log out, the process completes successfully, later when i try to access my account, the server tends to display his inbox{Just the From, Subject, Date information} When clicking on a message the previous message displayes again.

Any notions why? This really sucks, i get so upset from this, please help!

N.B. The website and the e-mail system has been designed by ASP.

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    Did you contact the ISP yet..... 'cos thats what the error says and if they manage the system they will be the ones who can help you.
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

I contacted them once before, but nothing changed. I don't know why, really?
    It sounds like my words have fallen on deaf ears, they did not even reply.

I thought to publish this problem here, in hope to find some answers.
    I hope to discuss this with our mates here.

Well.... The problem is that you gave us no indication of what operating system, what computer specifications you have, whether this is an ASP based site managed by the ISP or anything.... It's a lot like me saying to you "I have a problem with my dog, can you help me"? See how the details might be _very_ important - right down to what kind of dog it is...... We need the details.... But remember that your thought that your "cry for help" quite probably fell on deaf ears..... It's the way of the world with many ISP's.... See... they know they have a problem but they don't know how to fix it.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

Well Tiger Shark,

My organization ha its own server. It runs its website on this server. I am just curious, I wanna know whats tha matter with this message.

I thinks they run their server under whether IIS or Apache,...

I hope this indications might be of helpful....

Thank you

I still think you need to go back to the woners of the server and keep bugging them till they do something to help you or explain why they can't....

Sorry I can't be more helpful but it sounds like it might have been written by the owners of the server and therefore I can have had no experience with it.