Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: More pictures that you won't see

More pictures that you won't see

I came across this and I thought I'd post it...not trying to make any sort of political statement...they're just picts of interest...

http://airamericaradio.com/shows/ran...05/01/fal3.htm

AOs Resident Troll
    I have seen these

They were\are on Al jazera

I like to visit the site for a different point of view other than Fox\CNN

Thats what I love about the Internet

The freedom of Information

MLF
    How people treat you is their karma- how you react is yours-Wayne Dyer

Re: More pictures that you won't see

airamericaradio.com
    There is a reason why this type of station is not heard by the masses or even liked in America or by any real American. I bet people like er0k enjoy it though, you know, "Americans" who are anti-America.

Another photo you will NEVER see in tasteful news.

I don't know whether you're right about the site or not, I can't really say what their veiws are, but the pictures deplict wounded people on both sides, and I think, from the ones I saw ( and, admittedly, I didn't look at them all ) seem to deplict a reasonable reflection of the effects of war.

If the site is Anti-American, as you say, and again I don't know if it is or isn't, I didn't see any propaganda or Anti-American sentiment on the pages I veiwed.

Personally, I wasn't for or against the war, I thought Bush went about it the wrong way as I said in another thread, but if we're going to discuss war....then...let's look at it...this is what happens in war...period.

" Rebels shot 21 Iraqi policemen in cold blood " does not sound bias to me...if anything it sounds like a statement against the rebels. The statement is in effect calling them murderers.

Hardly what I would call Anti-American sentiment.

Re: More pictures that you won't see

Originally posted here by Egaladeist
    not trying to make any sort of political statement.
    Really, your second post apertly conveys your political agenda.

Personally, I wasn't for or against the war, I thought Bush went about it the wrong way as I said in another thread, but if we're going to discuss war....then...let's look at it...this is what happens in war...period.

If the site is Anti-American, as you say, and again I don't know if it is or isn't, I didn't see any propaganda or Anti-American sentiment on the pages I veiwed.
    I suppose you just extrapolated what you wanted to get out of my post.

Banned
    Egaladeist: what he's trying to say is that AirAmerica is left/liberal, and thus by definition is "anti-American". Only sites showing things that put the US in a good light are "American". Sites focussing on the other side are not American... they're liberal/left/communist/non-American/...

Or something like that...

Originally posted here by Negative
    Egaladeist: what he's trying to say is that AirAmerica is left/liberal, and thus by definition is "anti-American". Only sites showing things that put the US in a good light are "American". Sites focussing on the other side are not American... they're liberal/left/communist/non-American/...

Or something like that...
    You got it in one Neg! Because in !imitation's America, freedom of speech, freedom of the press, everyone's right to be well-informed about what's actually going on, and being able to voice a contradicting opinion are something that is only paid lip service to, not something that actually exists.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Thanks...that clears it up well.

********** |ceWriterguy
    From the other side of the coin comes this:

The stuff posted there is gross. There's a reason why vets don't sit down and describe what they went through, saw, or did during war. We all know what happens, even those who haven't been through it, but that's no reason to discuss or view such material. I don't view the site as anti-American, I view it as distasteful and disgusting. As such, I've filed it right alongside sites like rotten.com, which I choose not to view.

Folks, I've had to physically break off the fingers of a charred corpse in order to open the hatch he was trying to dog down when he fried, worsened by the fact that I knew who he was, and knew him before his death. I don't willingly describe or discuss this or any of the other horrors I've seen, and I damn sure didn't take pictures of them.

Inasmuch as your 'non political political statement' Egaladeist, yes, it was very political - your views are obvious from reading your posts both here and elsewhere. I chose not to respond to this thread when I saw it yesterday preferring to remain in the silent majority instead of bringing such things as this to light. Today it's a bit different, because these disgusting images are being used openly as that political statement you sought to conceal.
    Even a broken watch is correct twice a day.

Which coder said that nobody could outcode Microsoft in their own OS? Write a bit and make a fortune!

They call me the Hunted foxyloxley's Avatar
    There's a reason why vets don't sit down and describe what they went through,
    only when alone with others who were there ............

Pax
    so now I'm in my SIXTIES FFS
    WTAF, how did that happen, so no more alterations to the sig, it will remain as is now

Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's
    come and waste the day :P at The Taz Zone