Reason why webcams should be banned from the Internet...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reason why webcams should be banned from the Internet...

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar

Reason why webcams should be banned from the Internet...

Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

AO Senior Cow-beller
    BWUAHAHAHAHA!

Oh, that hurts. It made the rounds in our irc chat a few weeks ago...and I'd all but forgotten it.

Numa Numa Dance!
    "Data is not necessarily information. Information does not necessarily lead to knowledge. And knowledge is not always sufficient to discover truth and breed wisdom." --Spaf
    Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made president should on no account be allowed to do the job. --Douglas Adams (1952-2001)
    "...people find it far easier to forgive others for being wrong than being right." - Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore

T̙͓̞̣̯ͦͭͅͅȂͧͭͧ̏̈͏̖̖Z̿ ͆̎̄
    Do I hear American Idol calling ? It was posted about two weeks ago on another forum....and it still hurts !

Too funny. Even funnier is two days after I saw that the first time, I was DL'ing some music and somehow I ended up with that mp3. When I was play testing, it came on and I damn near freaked... I had walked walked into another room before it came on and then suddenly...

MAYA HEE MAYA HAA --- Luckily I didn't get the full treatment, just the audio.
    Always happens, I get all worked up to say somthing profound and bam!!! uh... whut were we talkin bout?

T̙͓̞̣̯ͦͭͅͅȂͧͭͧ̏̈͏̖̖Z̿ ͆̎̄
    And then there was her...

http://www.amishdonkey.com/stfu.php

watch the whole thing !

And then there was her...
    BWA HAHAHA!!!!

That relieves stress just watching it.
    Always happens, I get all worked up to say somthing profound and bam!!! uh... whut were we talkin bout?

********** |ceWriterguy
    I have to know re: the amish donkey link 2 posts above this....

What's the title of the book he whacks her with? With creative use of 'pause' I can make out "COL(possibly another L then I then N? then something)... Collins? hmm. Blue cover with red bar around the big "C-word" and it appears to be a reference manual of some kind...maybe a Collins Dictionary?

/me searches Amazon and sure enough, 5 mins later...

After looking at several hundreds of different Collins dictionary covers which are currently in print, my best guess is that's what it is - perhaps an older version of the Collins Student Dictionary.

Amazing what we'll do when we're bored eh? Mutilate a song via webcam and record it for internet use.... Whack an idiot in the back of the head for disrupting your valuable study time...
    Search Amazon for more vague and useless information...
    Even a broken watch is correct twice a day.

Which coder said that nobody could outcode Microsoft in their own OS? Write a bit and make a fortune!

Banned
    That guy from the link MsMittens posted (doesn't seem to work anymore, but it's on eBaum's World: http://www.ebaumsworld.com/numanuma.html) is going to be on Anderson Cooper's 360 (CNN) in a couple of minutes... Don't say I didn't warn you

Banned
    Not Found

The requested URL /orafiles/01122005120941567g.swf was not found on this server.
    bhuaaahhhhhhh (

********** |ceWriterguy
    Didn't catch the post in time to view that - how'd the interview go with him Neg?
    Even a broken watch is correct twice a day.

Which coder said that nobody could outcode Microsoft in their own OS? Write a bit and make a fortune!