Thread: zyxel pt645m question

zyxel pt645m question

im working with a person in katie texas by phone (im in nj). we need to map pc anywhere threw a router which is behind a zyxel modem. the port mapping i have no problem with it's only getting the modem in bridge mode that's got me going. ive never done this on this type of modem. its telnet with quit a few menu options and getting second hand knowledge of this is getting to be a chore.

he got this modem without a manual from the local phone company. their support people are telling him it is a bridge because it doesn't have 15 menu items on the main menu but its assigning internal ip addys

please, can anyone tell me the steps i need to take to make this modem a bridge?
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Hope this is what your looking for

http://csb.sprint.com/home/local/dsl...bridge645m.pdf

this is what i love about AO. i ask a question at 3:25, get an answer at 3:39.

thanks dinowuff !
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

my pleasure