• katja stays

8 30.77%
  • katja goes

9 34.62%
  • abstain

9 34.62%

Thread: Super Bowl :d

Talking Super Bowl time!

Who you guys got ? I got the Eagles (because they rule) but my buddy gave me a 14 point spread on the patriots. Eagles RULE!

Personally, I want the eagles to win, but I'm really worried about Patriot's pass defense. Terrel Owens rules (even though Westbrook has been KILLIN 'em). Let me hear your thoughts.
    The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool - Good Ole Bill Shakespeare

The Super Bowl is going to be a big event and security will be a huge issue. Not only will physical security have its challenges, but also network security and the need for immediate access to critical data banks will be required. There will be miles of wires, wireless networks, and of course the satellite links, just for the game. I wonder how many war-drivers and deviants will be out and about attempting to gain access. It would truly be interesting to watch the untold gridiron battle that will be taking place.

And oh yes, I would like the Eagles to win however to pull it off they will really need to have their game hat on and get a few breaks.

cheers
    Connection refused, try again later.

I have one thought about the Super Bowl (keeping in mind I live less than 20 miles from the stadium where it is going to be played)...

GO AWAY!!!!!

That's all. I just want to be able to go to the grocery store in peace. And not be over run by tourists. I don't care who wins. I don't care whether someone's boob is exposed or not. Just. Go. Away.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Since i'm from Philly Eagles are going to take the game

[color= green] LET'S GO EAGLES LET'S GO!!!!!! [/color]
    I had to google 'jfgi' to see what it meant. The irony is overwhelming.

I gotta get nu spec's.. I thought the thread title said Supper Bowl...

so wots a Super Bowl.. is it some sort of Ten Pin Bowling compitition..

or is it a medical condition..(ie super Bowel)

undies
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr

T̙͓̞̣̯ͦͭͅͅȂͧͭͧ̏̈͏̖̖Z̿ ͆̎̄
    I'm not sure Und3ertak3r, I think it's a game they play south of our border that's similar, but not quite as good as, our CFL...

GO GREEN BAY...errr...GO Lions...opps...whose playin' ?

Seriously...I voted for the Eagles...not because I like them...but because it suits my avatar...seriously !

If there was a way for them both to lose I'd vote for that. But because that's not possible I hope the Patriots lose. I hate them more than the Browns.

Go STEELERS!!!!!!!!! Next year Big Ben and the boys are gonna put some hurt on the league and start a new era for the Steeltown Crushers.

Undie- gimme a break. :P
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

I just like polls !
    StreetsCrack.com Join The Best Music Social Network Online. Music downloads, promotions, forums, profile, games etc...

Originally posted here by KorpDeath
    If there was a way for them both to lose I'd vote for that. But because that's not possible I hope the Patriots lose. I hate them more than the Browns.

Go STEELERS!!!!!!!!! Next year Big Ben and the boys are gonna put some hurt on the league and start a new era for the Steeltown Crushers.

Undie- gimme a break. :P
    Steelers got damn close this year... I wanted them to get it so damn bad... The Bus needs at least one super bowl before he retires, doesn't matter if he wins or loses, he just needs to make it. He's thinking of retiring, and I'm hoping he waits another year and they can make it in the 05 season.
    [H]ard|OCP <--Best hardware/gaming news out there--|
    pwned.nl <--Gamers will love this one --|
    Light a man a fire and you\'ll keep him warm for a day, Light a man ON fire and you\'ll keep him warm the rest of his life.