Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: AntiViews - Tiger Shark

I have a new mustang, but I can't drive it, as I froze at a stop light. Stupid commercial.
    kr5kernel
    (kr5kernel at hotmail dot com)
    Linux: Making Penguins Cool Since 1994.

AOs Resident Troll
    TS

We seem to have alot in common as I started in computers with no formal training...other then being a musician and hooking up bands\pas\wireless equipment.

Basic in\out, cable management and troubleshooting.

Since then I have taken some advanced couses..but I catch on quick.

y old boss would say to me when I would wonder how people couldnt understand basic network connectivity

"Common sense isnt the common"

As for vehicles...I just got a RAM , Quad Cab, Hemi 5.7, 4x4...with all the fixings.

Good for the snow issues, camping and pulling the boat.

MLF
    How people treat you is their karma- how you react is yours-Wayne Dyer

********** |ceWriterguy
    Ford bad? Have you seen the new Mustang? prrrrrrrrr
    Saw a brand new one get trashed on Comedy Central's 'Distraction' game show - the chick had just won it then missed one of the 'mess you up' questions and got different colour paints thrown/dumped all over it. It's nice for a go-fast. I daresay I'd rather have a pickup truck, preferably a Chevy 2500 series.
    Even a broken watch is correct twice a day.

Which coder said that nobody could outcode Microsoft in their own OS? Write a bit and make a fortune!

Originally posted here by Negative
    Gore > That thing is almost 10 years old, when McLaren indeed used BMW. Nowadays, you'll get shot if you mention BMW at McLaren. They're with Mercedes/AMG now, and they built the fastest production car ever (faster than the one you linked to): http://www.mbusa.com/brand/models/SLR.jsp
    The one I linked to though is my favorite. The BMW Engine and the car itself are amzing, and I just love it. They may be with Mercedes now but that car lives on.

I ever get signed for the **** I make, I'm buying one.

Tiger..... You'd ****ing pull over if a cop caught you foing 207?

I don't understand really, I've ran when I blew passed a Sherrif on the freeway doing 90 MPH, and I gunned it and got away. **** man at 207, which by the way is NOT the top speed of this car, I wouldn't pull over. You're going to jail either way might as well have fun and have a chance at getting away. Cop cars mostly max out at 150 MPH with a few exceptions, but here in Michigan the cars that can go faster most cops don't have yet and even if they did, 180 MPH is not as fast as 240, and 0 - 100 in 4 seconds.

So it stays my favorite, and I believe the most elite of all cars because you can't touch that. The McLaren F1 is no longer built but improvements are still added. The car has a Modem in it so if you have problems the McLaren guys can find out what happened while someone comes to see you and fix your car.

No car can compete with that man.

A 442, GTO Judge, and a McLaren would be in my car collection if I had that money.

********** |ceWriterguy
    Cop cars mostly max out at 150 MPH with a few exceptions, but here in Michigan the cars that can go faster most cops don't have yet and even if they did, 180 MPH is not as fast as 240, and 0 - 100 in 4 seconds.
    You can outrun the cop, but you can't outrun his radio...
    Even a broken watch is correct twice a day.

Which coder said that nobody could outcode Microsoft in their own OS? Write a bit and make a fortune!

I got away in a 4 banger that maxed out at 120 MPH.His radio doesn't mean **** when you have talent. He could beat me in speed so when I slammed down the gas, I saw his lights come on and floored it more and got off the freeway which was I believe I-94 and after I got off I went down some roads and hid.

He probably wasn't even after ya.
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

I had a boss with a buick grand national, after some drinking, he was pulled over, he stopped the car on a dirt road, and floored it once the cops came out of the car spraying them with debris. He couldn't out run their radios, but he did out run the county line and was never caught.

It all depends on how bored the cops are and the luck of the draw as to where they are patrolling. If one gets radio's about a chase and they are a couple of miles away, they will probably sayt screw it.
    kr5kernel
    (kr5kernel at hotmail dot com)
    Linux: Making Penguins Cool Since 1994.

Where in Michigan are you?

LMFAO I live on a island where the cops are not allowed to persue a car if it reaches the 100MPH mark. Then again...where the hell are you gonna run. if you are in an area where you can break 100mph and not spinout/crash/die/etc then you are on one of the freeways which are very short and have few exits. the cops would just block you in or follow you withn a helicopter that can be over you in less then 20 minutes if you are on any of the main roads. AND even if you DO "escape" this place is so damn small chances are your car will be spotted within a week or so and then youre screwed anyway.
    Everyone is going to die, I am just as good of a reason as any.

http://think-smarter.blogspot.com