Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which road shall I choose?

AO French Antique News Whore
    My answer will go the same direction that everyone. Don't specialize yourself in one field because you'll regret it. Take your time to experiment all the possibility in the computer field; programming, network, security … You'll see easily what field interest you the most.

Math by itself is not very important. Math is important because is develop logic and logic is very important in computer. But to get computer science degree, you'll have some math class so get ready for them because for me in Canada, the math that they teach in high school vs math in college is a huge step.

The computer field is not a field that is easy to enter in. To get the experience, you'll have to work very boring job at first. When you are programmer, those boring job are less boring that being a telephone technician or on site technician (If you are lucky).

Good Luck!
    -Simon \"SDK\"

wow

Wow, |3lack|ce you gave me some very, very interesting ideas. Ill definatly consider the college classes. About the tutor, im not so sure, i mean if i applied myself in math and studied a bit im sure i could get a B. But math is very boring to me, i guess i should just try more.

As for high school classes i signed up for Programming Essentials, but it was full so i was put in Crafts I???? So i guess ill have to wait till next year, as a begged and they still would not put me in.