9 31.03%
  • Flawed, wearing contact lenses.

4 13.79%
  • Legally blind.

2 6.90%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Download Antionline

Download Antionline

Please can any one suggest a way by which I can download All the Software,Tutorials,..... and all the good stuff <Exept Forum> I would be highly thankful to him.
    Please mail me at arun011[at]gmail.com or post here itself.

Once again Thank You,

Arun Bansal

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    I've closed the poll since it seems rather redundant. You can "download" all of AO by reading it (*gasp* what a concept!) and/or printing it out.

There are also tools like wget that can retrieve pages for you but you should be able to find a nice tut here or on Google on how it works, so I'll leave that for you to discover.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Thanks
    But there is problem that i just want to download all the software and not the forum and the entire google dosent seems to have solution to my problem

The old fashioned way works fo me, one link at a time... You could always look into getting a 3rd party DL manager to do the trick.
    Always happens, I get all worked up to say somthing profound and bam!!! uh... whut were we talkin bout?

Thanks to u
    but none is working for this site it but none is working in a apropriate manner as this site is php

can u sugest any good dl manager

Thanks

go to http://www.antionline.com/
    on the right hand side there is a link that says New Downloads it bring you here:
    http://downloads.antionline.com/
    1) then you click on each file individually and when you scroll down you will see:
    2) Click on the icon below to download this file:
    3)Click that icon choose a place to save the file and save it. then click back
    repeat steps 1-3 for each category.

As you will notice this does the trick. While it may take you a little while to complete this you will waste less time doing this than you will asking here. Or use google to search for php download managers
    Duct tape.....A whole lot of Duct Tape
    Spyware/Adaware problem click
    here

another way, if you wanna test your brain is to write some code

if you look in the download page you'll see that the tuts are divided up into catagories (c=6 for programming and c=4 for tutorials)

http://www.antionline.com/tutorials/?c=6

so we know this, but its trivial. So we want the tutorials - well there all indexed somehow (I dunno how I didnt do it, but if you look at the URL, for a tutorial in that link above you get something like -

http://www.antionline.com/tutorials/jump.php?68

that 68 is the indexed number of the tutorial, which links to its true URL on the forums, so with some pseudo code we can figure out a sort of program.

Code:
    for x from 1 to 100
    {
           goto a = http://www.antionline.com/tutorials/jump.php?+"x"     //note the + x..
           wait for a bit to let it download
           d = get url of current page
           dwn = download(d)
           fwrite(somefile, dwn)
    }
    thats such a basic example, I know you could knock this together in python in a few hours with no experience.

I hope this method isnt deemed unethical,

i2c

Ninja Code Monkey
    wget
    perl via lwp
    tools such as blackwidow

I would check the site policies to see if and how they allow users to get content via automation. You might also want to check out robots.txt for the site (if it exists, I haven't checked) since that is usually the automation "play nice" policy.
    "When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes." - Erasmus
    "There is no programming language, no matter how structured, that will prevent programmers from writing bad programs." - L. Flon
    "Mischief my ass, you are an unethical moron." - chsh
    Blog of X

Thanks
    I have found a good <infact very good software> To download websites.
    And I have started downloading the website(s)

neworder.box.sk
    www.hackingtruths.tk
    antionline.com
    altavista.net.

If any one wants please mail me

Thanks

www.astalavista.net not altavista.net