Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PHPBB.com Hacked by Political Hackers

This will be down for some time. Which one you want Tiger? Some of us may have the package?
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    I can't remember...

It appeared to have a nice large area across the top that I could place the header of our website in.... I'll have to look when it comes back up.
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

Hi BlackIce-

The links you sent me were for old vuln's in phpnuke and phpbb specifically, while this vulnerability was in third party (statistics?) software on the phpbb site. Here's the vulnerability in detail.

http://www.k-otik.com/exploits/20050124.awexpl.c.php

Banned
    cPanel, one of the most wide-spread hosting control panel utilities, has AWstats ("Advanced Web Statistics") in it be default. I'm not sure what the new cPanel comes with - AWstats 6.2 or 6.3 - but it doesn't really matter: most hosts still have 6.2, and are vulnerable...

********** |ceWriterguy
    Thanks much Soda. Told yas I knew next to nothing about php - sorry to throw ya off track.
    Even a broken watch is correct twice a day.

Which coder said that nobody could outcode Microsoft in their own OS? Write a bit and make a fortune!