Thread: Trend Micro Mobile Security

Trend Micro Mobile Security

A new product from one of the provider of free online virus scanner, this time, they make one for selected mobile and other wireless device. Check it out!

Integrated antivirus and anti-spam for data-centric wireless mobile devices

As the number of data-centric mobile devices grows, industry analysts expect them to become the next target of virus writers. You can protect your smartphone against these threats with Trend Micro™ Mobile Security. Trend Micro Mobile Security is designed to protect data-centric mobile devices such as smartphones against viruses and short message service (SMS) spam. The integrated solution performs automatic, real-time scanning to detect and block malicious code.
    More info herE

Check it out!

Yo!
    \"Life without FREEDOM is no life at all\". - William Wallace
    MyhomE MyboX StealtH (loop n. see loop.)
    http://www.geocities.com/sebeneleben/SOTBMulti.gif

Unhappy Full Version for a Limited time only, and not for my mobile

Although they had mentioned that it’s a fully functioning version, it’s sort of an introductory trial up to the end of the 2nd Quarter of this year. Some marketing strategy, I guess.

And too bad it’s for later version of Symbian OS v7.0, can’t use it with older (Symbian-Operated) mobiles like my Nokia 3650 (Series 60 Symbian OS v6.0), any idea for a FREE antivirus for my mobile?

Coz I can feel that viruses and other threats for mobile and other wireless device will grow (in the near future!?!), statistically.

Yo!
    \"Life without FREEDOM is no life at all\". - William Wallace
    MyhomE MyboX StealtH (loop n. see loop.)
    http://www.geocities.com/sebeneleben/SOTBMulti.gif